Reviews for The Rising Autumn
TheReaperCommander chapter 1 . 1/23
It’s been a while since I found a crossover this good! Please continue writing.
quarian tank 1234 chapter 6 . 1/23
Eeeeee cant wait for more this is awsome
Riggnorok chapter 6 . 1/18
Well, now that the UNSC has made peace contact with the Elves and is leading them to Koan Village. Wonder what the Elven villagers reaction will be when they see Foe Hammer's Pelican arrives to make her supply drop? They will properly think its a steel dragon or something. Anyway I hope a update is coming soon.
doom2099 chapter 6 . 1/10
Great story ! Can't wait to see Chief, cortana dan friends making impact, for both the impire and JSDF :D keep the good work and continue this story ! ;)
Kieran Johnson chapter 6 . 1/9
He's actually in the Mark V armor. This us right after the events of Reach. He didn't get the Mark VI till after the events of "Halo" on Cairo Station. Still the Mark V is venerable. Decent energy shields, and the underlying crystaline layer had been improved for greater strength granted to the user, and more resilient in the case of an armor breach. Anyway, great story so far. Can't wait till the next update.
Little Liar chapter 6 . 1/9
I like Halo.
FanGirl chapter 6 . 1/9
I love Tuka.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 1/9
No está mal.
Not bad.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 1/9
Esos elfos son gente agradable.
Those elves are nice people.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 1/9
Cato es un viejo pervertido.
Cato is a perverted old man.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 1/9
Rory odia a los bandidos.
Rory hates bandits.
gerome945 chapter 6 . 1/2
Write some moar plz
0miicron chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I like your story quite a bit, but just letting you know that a spartan II in full MJOLNIR MK VI armor can lift over 2000 pounds and go from 0 to 60 mph almost instantly, just telling you this so you wont nerf the chief. Anywho, great story so far.
Commanding After Dark chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Nice story.
What I Like: The behavior of the UNSC seems extremely human and relatable. The elves certainly fit the tone from the anime too.
What I Didn't Like: The story drags its feet and most readers won't reach the moment of first contact. I skimmed a lot hoping to see first contact and I would have left had I not found it. The onboard moments seemed especially dull.
Question(s): Will the JSDF also exist and appear here? If so, could you feature extensive interaction between them and the UNSC? Will there be a girl "harem" for Chief despite his obvious loner status, one that would make the harem quite comical? How long is your writing process, usually?
gerome945 chapter 6 . 12/23/2017