Reviews for The Rising Autumn
The first contact was beutifully written. Wish more would come soon!
Storm Battalion 11 chapter 1 . 4/26
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Johnson a sergeant major around the time halo CE took place, not a staff sergeant? I know he was one during the fall of Harvest but I’m sure he would have been promoted some point during the human covenant war. Just something I thought I’d share.
Sunshine's Armageddon chapter 1 . 4/6
technically it worked and laid the foundation of the Spartan program but yeah it was a failure
TheRealMasonMac chapter 3 . 3/6
Wasn't the Orion project considered a failure?
Fluffyjoe chapter 6 . 2/26
Keep making more chapters, great story.
TheReaperCommander chapter 1 . 1/23
It’s been a while since I found a crossover this good! Please continue writing.
quarian tank 1234 chapter 6 . 1/23
Eeeeee cant wait for more this is awsome
Riggnorok chapter 6 . 1/18
Well, now that the UNSC has made peace contact with the Elves and is leading them to Koan Village. Wonder what the Elven villagers reaction will be when they see Foe Hammer's Pelican arrives to make her supply drop? They will properly think its a steel dragon or something. Anyway I hope a update is coming soon.
doom2099 chapter 6 . 1/10
Great story ! Can't wait to see Chief, cortana dan friends making impact, for both the impire and JSDF :D keep the good work and continue this story ! ;)
TheDidactsHand chapter 6 . 1/9
He's actually in the Mark V armor. This us right after the events of Reach. He didn't get the Mark VI till after the events of "Halo" on Cairo Station. Still the Mark V is venerable. Decent energy shields, and the underlying crystaline layer had been improved for greater strength granted to the user, and more resilient in the case of an armor breach. Anyway, great story so far. Can't wait till the next update.
Little Liar chapter 6 . 1/9
I like Halo.
FanGirl chapter 6 . 1/9
I love Tuka.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 1/9
No está mal.
Not bad.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 1/9
Esos elfos son gente agradable.
Those elves are nice people.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 1/9
Cato es un viejo pervertido.
Cato is a perverted old man.