Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
afradkin2 chapter 10 . 6/3
Your stories have been great and I hope you'll continue them someday.
Forthwith16 chapter 10 . 2/4
Well, this was a fun series. I remember reading the Yule Ball series as you published it, but I never got around to reading this one until now. You seem to be suffering from a case of internet death, but I will hold out hope that you come back to keep writing this someday.
Cyril Kain chapter 10 . 11/13/2020
COME BACK! THIS SERIES IS GREAT! I NEED MORE!

Was that Ron being brainwashed by a HYDRA (Yes, it is all capitals) agent? It would make sense for HYDRA to get the remaining Death Eaters, especially since it is hinted at that Grindelwald helped Hitler in some way. Him helping create HYDRA sounds like something Grindelwald would have done.

Also, do you mind if I more or less copy/steal what is going on here? I already have a story that was going to transition into the MCU at the end, but I was planning on dropping it after Roze "Red Hood" Potter (FemHarry) ran into Iron Man. This series has me wanting to expand it, with the Red Hood/Mithril Witch being recruited into the Avengers.
Cyril Kain chapter 5 . 11/13/2020
Wow, talk about a dumb moment. Why didn't Hermione just apparate away? I blame her spending too much time around Iris "Witch of Mass Destruction" Potter for choosing fight over flight.
shadewolfedrt chapter 10 . 10/1/2020
Hope to see more of this series.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 10 . 1/20/2020
Oh Loki you delusional fool. The only Equal Hermione has is Iris and vice versa. You could be good friends, or horrible enemies. Iris can relate to you, but try and take Hermione from her and you're toast.
Bad Wolf chapter 10 . 1/7/2020
So, I haven't been doing much reviewing because honestly, there are only so many ways you can say "this is bloody awesome!" before it sounds too repetitive. I first stumbled on Witches of Shield when looking for Wanda/Nat fics. From the very start, I could tell this was gonna be a "Nat is really the Harry stand-in" and that almost made me stop reading. I've never liked that type of story before, (like in HP/Stargate crossovers where Daniel is actually Harry for example" b/c it feels like a "pod person" kinda thing.

You, however, have managed to keep some of Nat's voice, even if the Nat we've all come to know and love seems to be gone at first glance. Since then, I have been reading constantly, only taking breaks to sleep. Witches of SHIELD has become my favorite fanfic series and I am terribly sorry that I passed it over so many times before. I'm also terribly sorry that after over 3 years part 4 hasn't been put up yet. The mystery, the cliffhangers, the build-up, and then poof, no more, like a favored but canceled TV show. This is a cult-classic that needs closure if not continuation.
Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
What a great pay off to all the "girlfriend" quips. Very well done in dead, just like the other installments of this story.
czef chapter 10 . 5/27/2019
Great story, thank you. I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes so I'm hoping that you're going to continue it one day.
DontMindMe chapter 10 . 3/6/2019
It's a shame you never continue the series
W. A. WR.E.C.K chapter 10 . 3/2/2019
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I like your take on the characters and look forward to the next chapter.
snewby chapter 10 . 2/27/2019
This story is super cool! You're building up with a story and I look forward to the next installment. Cheers!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2018
Is this red haired man Ron or Percy?
CelendilAU chapter 10 . 11/5/2018
Well I have to say, I smashed through all three Witches of Shield stories today after coming across Amazon and Witch, and if I was already hooked by the story of Diana and Rose, I was absolutely enthralled by the story of Iris and Hermione reconnecting in the bigger world with a wonderful link to the MCU.

I know it’s been ages since you last updated, but I’d desperately love to know what happens next.. how the Avengers end up forming.. how Hermione’s help has changed Bruce’s relationship with the Other Guy? How will Tony plus a runically enhanced Iron Man suit will do against the Chitauri.. what Loki will do as an agent of Thanos..
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 10/21/2018
Kick ass story so far. Loving the characters, especially Darcy in this one. I hope you have plans to keep continuing this series it has such promise.