Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 10 . 1/20
Oh Loki you delusional fool. The only Equal Hermione has is Iris and vice versa. You could be good friends, or horrible enemies. Iris can relate to you, but try and take Hermione from her and you're toast.
Bad Wolf chapter 10 . 1/7
So, I haven't been doing much reviewing because honestly, there are only so many ways you can say "this is bloody awesome!" before it sounds too repetitive. I first stumbled on Witches of Shield when looking for Wanda/Nat fics. From the very start, I could tell this was gonna be a "Nat is really the Harry stand-in" and that almost made me stop reading. I've never liked that type of story before, (like in HP/Stargate crossovers where Daniel is actually Harry for example" b/c it feels like a "pod person" kinda thing.

You, however, have managed to keep some of Nat's voice, even if the Nat we've all come to know and love seems to be gone at first glance. Since then, I have been reading constantly, only taking breaks to sleep. Witches of SHIELD has become my favorite fanfic series and I am terribly sorry that I passed it over so many times before. I'm also terribly sorry that after over 3 years part 4 hasn't been put up yet. The mystery, the cliffhangers, the build-up, and then poof, no more, like a favored but canceled TV show. This is a cult-classic that needs closure if not continuation.
Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 1/6
whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
What a great pay off to all the "girlfriend" quips. Very well done in dead, just like the other installments of this story.
czef chapter 10 . 5/27/2019
Great story, thank you. I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes so I'm hoping that you're going to continue it one day.
DontMindMe chapter 10 . 3/6/2019
It's a shame you never continue the series
W. A. WR.E.C.K chapter 10 . 3/2/2019
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I like your take on the characters and look forward to the next chapter.
snewby chapter 10 . 2/27/2019
This story is super cool! You're building up with a story and I look forward to the next installment. Cheers!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2018
Is this red haired man Ron or Percy?
CelendilAU chapter 10 . 11/5/2018
Well I have to say, I smashed through all three Witches of Shield stories today after coming across Amazon and Witch, and if I was already hooked by the story of Diana and Rose, I was absolutely enthralled by the story of Iris and Hermione reconnecting in the bigger world with a wonderful link to the MCU.

I know it’s been ages since you last updated, but I’d desperately love to know what happens next.. how the Avengers end up forming.. how Hermione’s help has changed Bruce’s relationship with the Other Guy? How will Tony plus a runically enhanced Iron Man suit will do against the Chitauri.. what Loki will do as an agent of Thanos..
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 10/21/2018
Kick ass story so far. Loving the characters, especially Darcy in this one. I hope you have plans to keep continuing this series it has such promise.
MilandaAnza chapter 10 . 6/14/2018
I do hope you pick this series back up one day I’m guessing avengers will be part 4?
aidansidhe chapter 10 . 5/23/2018
Reread once again and looking forward to seeing the next installment.
iChaos chapter 10 . 5/19/2018
So even though this is basically the same concept as HeartSoul, I do like it a little better if for no other reason than the marvel-esque action scenes balance out the drama fairly well. It still has a lot of potential, so I do hope that you continue the story. Regardless, I did enjoy reading thus far.
WillItWork chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
This whole series has been an impressive fusion, but in this story, it really paid off. I'm still impressed by the stinger at the end, days later.

Natasha as a post-Potter sort of savant makes a lot of sense, but does open up the question of the Red Room and all of the neo-Soviet backstory. Did that just fall out? I'm not criticizing, but am curious. Similarly, having space vikings be afraid of wand-wielders seems odd, but… well that's Asgardians, and tying them into the lore as the children of a disgraced witch goddess works surprisingly well. Loki making the wrong choices because he was told the right information is HILARIOUS, and I look forward to seeing Iris adopt Hel as a daughter after she fights Thanos.

Thanks for sharing!
beatboxpanda chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Loved it can you tell me if your going to post number 4 soon ?