Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
MilandaAnza chapter 10 . 6/14/2018
I do hope you pick this series back up one day I’m guessing avengers will be part 4?
Brightstone Keep chapter 10 . 5/23/2018
Reread once again and looking forward to seeing the next installment.
iChaos chapter 10 . 5/19/2018
So even though this is basically the same concept as HeartSoul, I do like it a little better if for no other reason than the marvel-esque action scenes balance out the drama fairly well. It still has a lot of potential, so I do hope that you continue the story. Regardless, I did enjoy reading thus far.
WillItWork chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
This whole series has been an impressive fusion, but in this story, it really paid off. I'm still impressed by the stinger at the end, days later.

Natasha as a post-Potter sort of savant makes a lot of sense, but does open up the question of the Red Room and all of the neo-Soviet backstory. Did that just fall out? I'm not criticizing, but am curious. Similarly, having space vikings be afraid of wand-wielders seems odd, but… well that's Asgardians, and tying them into the lore as the children of a disgraced witch goddess works surprisingly well. Loki making the wrong choices because he was told the right information is HILARIOUS, and I look forward to seeing Iris adopt Hel as a daughter after she fights Thanos.

Thanks for sharing!
beatboxpanda chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Loved it can you tell me if your going to post number 4 soon ?
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Asgard is like Olympusthe frailties of humanity are reflected in the gods. Wonder what Hermione's heroic name is going to be. And waiting for Wanda Maximoff the Scarlet Witch to show up. Great story!
LongSelfindulgentReviews chapter 10 . 8/22/2017
Man, you and Bonnie are such a winning combination; I'm so glad I got turned onto your stories.

To do a bit of reviewing, I wanted to talk about pacing.

First, as a criticism about this story, having your main character completely powerless for the entire story arc kind of feels bad. I think the intention was to get Hermione out from under Iris' shadow, but with her being so empowered while Iris was de-powered, it kind of felt like Hermione had stolen something from Iris, like she hadn't earned any of this and I wanted Iris to be the only main character. I'm making this sound far more egregious than it was, but I can't figure out how to phrase this to make it sound minor. Also, you're obviously super talented at writing, and I'm not at all talented at writing, so if you disagree with me at all just assume that you're right.

Second, I wanted to complement you for something you do really well in your stories (which I have just finished reading all of) that a lot of authors don't seem to get. A lot of stories on this site put the taking-it-slow part of the relationships in the wrong place. So many fics I've read sprint the characters' romantic relationships forward as fast as possible, so that the characters are madly in love and sleeping in the same bed every night within a week or two, but don't have sex for the entire story, even if it covers literal years of time. Not realistic at all. Something that makes your stories so enjoyable is that the relationships feel real, and part of why they feel real is that you maintain a realistic (not too fast or too slow) pace for things, that makes sense for the characters. I wanted to say that I noticed and appreciated it

Thanks for writing so many great stories, and I can't wait for Witches of S.H.I.E.L.D. #4!
Michikame chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
WOW that ending. Is it Ron? I really enjoyed all your stories with a gender-flipped Harry! Your writing is wonderful and the way you incorporate the Avengers world is fantastic. I didn't think it would be Steve, but rather Tony, but I loved it. I hope you do decide to continue the series, because I would love to read it! I'm going to go through your profile now :)
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
I'm confused, is the Black Witch Iris Potter or Hermione Granger?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
Redhead? Hydra? What's going on? Is Ron recruited, or Percy, or the twin?
I wish Loki didn't stay passive on the land where he landed. Loki is Skywalker, isn't Luke? I wish Loki would just walk away, instead of lingering in the realm of Thanos. My only consolation is that Thanos's torture of Loki, Thanos's mind-control over Loki, the obvious blue eyes... should be enough to absolve Loki of crimes committed while under Thanos's control.
As for Loki's pre-Thanos issues... Prophecy can be misleading, Loki should have known this before getting into the bargain. Odin's lies to Loki, and putting lots of responsibilities and blame onto Loki's shoulders without acknowledging Loki's victories, created a very hostile environment. Going into sleep, Odin should have given kingdom to Loki's mother, if only to avoid instability and treason, because people of Asgard were encouraged by Odin to distrust Loki.
I guess Loki will target Iris and Hermione, not Natasha and Clint, this time? But tutoring anybody in royal magic is... difficult when fighting a war. Distraction. Let's hope the tutoring will commence with Loki in his right mind.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 7/18/2017
Odin... Genocide just because of prophecy? They are vague, always.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
I hope that Loki will recognise his vulnerability and Thor's anger, despite Loki being the one to test Thor till Thor passed the Odin's restriction. While I am sure that both Loki and Heimdall consider Loki's words to be lies, I think them to be truth - Loki does miss Thor.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
Thank you, Hel.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
Loki, don't gloat too much.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2017
I love your stories! I really hope you continue the series!
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »