Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
I wonder how you'll integrate Doctor Strange into the mix or even Guardians of the Galaxy, assuming your going to go through all the movies. But I'm guessing your not going to go there seeing how there's no mention of the infinity stones, maybe? Idk and I don't care, but I await for the next.
WrathofAjax chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
you mispelled darklooshkin. i really wanted to check out this recommendedstory. luckily it showed up in google.
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 2/19/2017
You have a good story but to make the series great it needs more.
A resolution with all enemies gone, with relationships firmly established, a stopping point without major unanswered questions.
So thank you for writing but please consider a fourth fic in this series.
god of all chapter 10 . 2/13/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
RORFL omg! Just read about the betting pool, Lily Evans for the win! HAHAHaha! Damn that's funny!
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
Oh shit. Was that Ron? Presumably it's one of the Weasley family, but no real way to know for sure.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Hermione and Iris are descendants of Freyja? That's pretty cool. I feel like I should have an inkling when Freyja was mentioned as having red hair (can't remember if you mentioned what color her eyes were). Good stuff, can't wait to find out the repercussions of all this.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
Fricking Ross man. Can't wait to see that guy put down.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
This is gonna be such a clusterfuck between three separate sides. Wish I had some popcorn.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
The mystery of the bird lives on! It's good to know I have my priorities while reading this story in order XD
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
I really want to know who set that portkey up for Bruce and Betty lol.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Good Guy Fury saves the day. And it seems like the raven might belong to Hela?
CockByteHuntress chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
OMG LOVE THIS

now I need to learn more brb
nightgigjo chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
OOOOOH YOU AND YOUR CLIFFHANGER-Y EPILOGUES! Well, I'm hooked, so I'm not complaining, mind. :) It works, for sure.

Thor's eyes have been opened, it seems, to his father's imperfections. GOOD.

The speculation as to Odin's motives, highlighting the differences between how he treated the children of Loki and Freyja's children, and the discussion of Asgardian bias against the Vanir give this conversation a lot of depth, and give your readers a lot to speculate on themselves. (Thank you! Seriously. I love stories that make me think/obsess about them.)

Oh, Loki has fallen quite handily into that trap, hasn't he? I like the fact you used his arrogance to keep him from seeing the danger to himself - it is very like the MCU character as I understand him.

Of course Hermione will be involved with the Avengers Initiative. :) I'm interested to see how her presence changes the dynamics of that group. Fury is really throwing her into the fire, isn't he?

"even if I have to cast the bloody charms myself!" - Thank you for this, I cracked up so hard. :D

I have a sneaking suspicion I know who that redheaded man is - especially the way the operative is feeding his ego and sense of importance. Poor fellow.

Thank you again for another excellent chapter. I look forward to the next adventure!
nightgigjo chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Okay, I really enjoyed this chapter! I have to admit, that in spite of you naming the thing "Truth and Justice", the scenes which actually featured Captain America I thought was Tony Stark coming in on the Iron Man suit - but only because I missed the clear clues like "Much better than I had the last time."

So I'm clueless when I read at 1 a.m. ;) On with the commentary!

The chase and fight scenes were well done. I appreciated especially the fact that Iris and Hermione didn't think of everything preventative (like the bulletproof-windshield and the cushioning charms) all at once. It's details like those that make your dialogue and story flow naturally, I think. Real-time thinking and decisions. :)

And OF COURSE Darcy would mention Women in Black. :D

That was possibly the most Captain-America resolution of a conflict that I've ever seen. It was *perfect*. I absolutely ate it up! It astonishes me that the movie folks (to my recollection) haven't used that, actually. Symbols are powerful, and so many of the kids who grew up to be military would have idolized Cap. I can't imagine too many people standing up against their childhood idol, in the flesh - not one with that kind of reputation.

So Freyja has found out the truth; whether she is seeking justice or retribution remains to be seen. I really like how you have balanced that particular situation on the edge of a knife: there is an obvious parallel between her and Loki, both of whom Odin has wronged, and in much the same way. I'm eagerly awaiting the chapter(s) where we find out whether her actions will diverge significantly from Loki's - or whether she'll outdo him spectacularly.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »