Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Hmm... I wonder what the Asgardians will think about the male magical population of Earth... :/
Oh, Hermione got her own department already! Though not with any less work and hard decisions it seems ;)
Let me guess... it's Ron who just had more or less willingly joined Hydra, right? I've got a /bad/ feeling about this...
Thank you for writing this story and I'm looking forward to the next installment :D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Hell no those bastards have ronni.
PascalDragon chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
That was quite a chase. And great timing that Steve displayed there. I really enjoyed Hermione punching Ross. :D
I wonder what will happen with Jane, Darcy and Selvig regarding their newfound knowledge about magic... And what about the Destroyer remains? Does SHIELD still take them?
What confuses me a bit about Freyja... why Jasmine and Hermione? Why not the other magicals in Magical Britain or any other magical community? I take it we'll learn that in future stories, yes? :)
WittyInsanity chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
I am SO EXCITED for this to continue! I can't WAIT for the next part! You have done an AMAZING job adding in Iris and Hermione, heck, Magic over all! Very impressive and excited for the next part!
AdonCa chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Some comments:

If 'Fagrin' is supposed to be one of the Warriors Three, then his name is 'Fandral'. It notes that Odin can be very unreasonable, which the Dark World showed.

Teaser that a Weasley is HYDRA... And another that he may not be entirely be willing. All that talk in the end about compliance being the big hint as it is the key word used when they brainwash someone. If that is the case, it could be any of the living male members of the family. When mental reconditioning is involved, 'they would never' becomes meaningless and OOC behavior is an actual plot point.
nightgigjo chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
Okay, so much going on here! I really like the re-weaving of the movie storyline here, with not only the addition of Iris and Hermione, but *even more complication* due to General Ross and his crew. The action flows well, and has good pacing, too. And Thor fulfills the requirements of regaining his powers, hooray!

Loki, though, man... He's getting himself set up for a world of hurt if he's thinking he's going to pin down either one of those two witches and rally her to his cause, let alone this whole rule-the-galaxy-together thing he's got on his brain.

And I love all the little mysteries introduced in this chapter! They are really getting me thinking, and asking all sorts of questions:
* If that raven isn't one of Odin's pair, then does it belong to someone else? If so, to whom? Do they bear the witches good will or ill?
* Why does Iris seem familiar to Thor when he just got there? Is she just playing innocent or is there something else going on?
* Why are the Warriors Three (Volstagg in particular) so wary of magic? Is this just about Loki? Or is there some other influence at work?

Enjoying this so much! On to the next chapter!
harlequin320 chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
nice little wrap up chapter, I'm curious to see the next installment
w0if chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Goddamn. Fucking glorious!
Jack Inqu chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Some good things, some not so good things, and a lot in motion and in play, across multiple realms and places, involving multiple people.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Another excellent cliffhanger ending to another excellent part to this story :)

So looking forward to more.

Sif going to see Freyja (that'll be an awkward talk)
Loki pining for Iris (Don't think Hermione's going to be down with that)
Loki last smile :'(
Director Granger. Has a lovely ring to it :)
Avengers Initiative. Will we be seeing a new Black Widow taking over the mantle more akin to the movie version than Iris's? Also I imagine the file had Bruce Banner/The Hulk in it and it either said 'Missing' or 'At Director Grangers secret hideout' both would be awkward for Hermione.
Oh no, Hydra!
bleach96269 chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Okay. It's probably Ron. Could be Percy. Or MAYBE we are being trolled and it's not a Weasley at all.
drakonpie250 chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
No, Ron.
Grovtech chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Okay, it might not be Ron, but I challenge anyone reading this not to think it's him.

So very good!
ArgentRoseSableWolf chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
A fun ride, this was. The storyline and characters continue to develop apace. One hole you left, though, was what happened with Ross. His actions should have him facing a court-martial at the very least. And while I know his backers would probably try and protect him, I don't see Iris being willing to just let the attack on Hermione and herself go because of political concerns.

Looking forward to more in future,

Wolf
starboy454 chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
excellent update and end to this chapter of the story so I take it that was Ron at the end
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »