Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
RCPMione chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Nice update!
harlequin320 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
well ... Ross timed that attack perfectly, now its time for Iris to drop the kid gloves, but how effective can she be in her condition I wonder? I look forward to finding out
Bearmauls chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Oh Ross, making problems for other people. Ass.

The Destroyer fight was solid. Rather love that Hermione drew Loki's attention instead of Iris. Dunno if that's how it prophecy is intended, but the subversion of expectations was a nice touch :)

Wonder what went wrong with Hermione's spell at the end, there? Another mystery. At least her and Iris are together to deal with the Ross attack. Worst-case scenario, they can apparate away if they realize they're the target(s). Don't think they'd want to leave the science team behind, though...
starboy454 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
excellent update
goddragonking chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
I almost feel bad for Ross's men, almost. Hermione isn't going to be best pleased, we know she doesn't like failing and she just did against the destroyer.
Though I could see the evil smirk that appeared on Hermione's face when Sif said Loki could hear through the Destroyer. Those metal beaked Woodpeackers, I'm getting a headache just thinking about the noise.

You said Freyja had a good reason to hate Odin, and this chapter we found out he (thought he) killed all her children and gloated about it. I'd say you understated just a little bit, that is much much much much more than a good reason to hate someone.

Sif and friends fearing Hermione because she's Volva and rather powerful, good job they didn't see Iris at full power. They'd have had a heart attack.

Loving the story, you and Bonnie are doing a great job! :) 3 :)
dfcole chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Awesome stuff! Keep up the great work! I can't find anything to mention that could make this better!
PascalDragon chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Nice to see Bruce making some progress. That will make the Hulk into a much more approachable... uhm... creature than before. :)
So Sif and the Warrior Three arrived and are carried around by Iris and Hermione. That's going to be interesting for sure ;)
Hmm... I wonder what Ross will order with the attack on the SHIELD site...
And there's the Destroyer. My guess is that it will be stopped like in the movie by Thor after he regained his hammer, but not without Hermione and Iris having put up some fight as well. Hopefully they all plus their backup will hopefully be able to solve this before Ross decides to do something rush...
w0if chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Wow thanks for writing this, I shall stick close.
Jack Inqu chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Yikes, this is looking to turn into a mess of epic proportions, with all of these separate factions and elements colliding at once.

Quick question: Do you read your reviews and/or care about them? I know some authors do and others do not.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Cool chapter, loved Hermione and Iris debating who goes more irrational when the other gets hurt XD

Hermione hiding Bruce & Betty in her cabin yet not telling Iris? Weird.

Iris can't use magic, Hermione is scared of doing so due to the changes, and now the Destroyer appears. Not good for them.

Look forward to finding out how they stop it :) :) :) :)
Bearmauls chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Kinda love that Ross was accidentally right in naming Iris as Black Widow, right for all the wrong reasons. Glad Fury finally noticed that he hasn't been visible recently. Although, doesn't Fury know that Ross was a witness to Iris's little episode in Harlem? Even if he doesn't make the connection to Ross being interested in Hermione, it's no great stretch to think that Ross would be interested in Iris, given what she displayed.

Glad that Iris and Hermione are being more open and honest about things now, and trying to address the possible real concerns of them jointly going round the bend. Or the possibility that Hermione is becoming more like Iris, although I suppose now it's a question of 'how much' rather than 'if'.

And the Destroyer is here! Hurrah. And Shield, Thor and his buddies, Iris and Hermione and Ross' merry band are all around. And is that Iron Man that's on his way? That's gonna be a pretty interesting royal rumble. Can't wait!
harlequin320 chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
interesting chapter, General Ross is really setting those guys up for failure by not telling them about 'Subject Red's' abilities, can't wait to see how that mission goes fubar and what the result is, also I found it very interesting how that last section included an Agent Garrett, could that be the same Garrett from S1 of AoS? if so it would open up many possibilities going forward
starboy454 chapter 7 . 8/23/2016