Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
Grovtech chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
As if the original dust-up was any fun, but now General Thunderbutt has to add his two cents too. Isn't this going to be fun, not!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter
PascalDragon chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
Very interesting story so far, especially the involvement with the - rather annoying - army. ;)
I'm looking forward to see what had happened to Iris when she had saved Hermione or more precisely perhaps /who/ had happened to her. I take it whoever is helping them is also helping Bruce and Betty.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
A lot of things going on and plenty of mysteries. I love it that there is enough new stuff that I can't be sure of where the surprises will lead.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Haha Darcy is great.

That bit at the end was beautiful. The worry about whats happening and yet the saftey they both feel with each other 3

Sirius cameo! Even if it was just an author of a book. Wait, Sirius an author, Author Sirius! O_o Hahahaha

So looking forward to more :) :) :) :)
Grovtech chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
They are both getting hit with a lot stuff and no time to really deal with it.

Nice chapter.
Jack Inqu chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Both sides are learning to be more cautious, which is both good and bad.

The part with Bruce makes a lot of sense to me; you can't fight against the Hulk, that's a losing proposition from the start. But if you can learn to compromise with him, that will make things easier on them both.

Hmm, what is going on with Iris' magic?

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
harlequin320 chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
great chapter, keep up the good work
starboy454 chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
excellent update
goddragonking chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Bearmauls chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Another solid chapter.

I'm actually a little surprised that Ross isn't on Fury's radar as a possible source of those mystery commandos that tried to snatch Hermione. He knows Ross got data on Iris during the fight with the Hulk last story, and there can't be that many black-ops military groups that can operate on American soil.

So Iris isn't 'healed', she's still magic limited. Do mystery figure do something? Was it just about helping Hermione that made her temporarily ok? So curious!

I'm fascinated by the idea that using her raw magic to heal Hermione somehow changed her magic to be more like Iris'. Excited to see exploration of that.
RCPMione chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Nice update!
meja9201 chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoy and appreciate your work.

Take good care!
Jack Inqu chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I'm glad that Thor remembers what he talked about and wants to do better. And I love Darcy. :)

Ross keeps on digging himself deeper; he's going to have hell falling down on him before this all said and done.

Hopefully both Iris and Jasmine are all right. I'm a little suspicious of Iris' sudden surge of power.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Well, Ross just kicked the proverbial hornets nest. Wonder how quickly Iris is going to respond to this attack and start hunting them down.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »