Reviews for Iris Potter and the Exile from Asgard
KillMeToday chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Ohhh, drama! Nice job, can't wait for more!
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Ug, smooth Ross. Fuck things up for everybody why don't you.

Heh, Thor as the beast of burden, hilarious. Plus Jane and Hermione science fangirling.

So Iris has her powers back... maybe. And mysteriously. Hmm...

It does seem a bit shocking that SHIELD doesn't have more asset protection. Hermione should at minimum be armed and probably have an emergency com of some sort. They are out in the middle of nowhere investigating a mysterious and possibly alien thing.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Niiiice! Lovely chapter.

I fell like I should know who touched Iris and Hermione was tryng to warn about but my brain just will not work.

Hermione is so going to get at Iris back, but I'm so looking forward to when Clint tries either the tuna and milk or the lasar pen. Hahahaha

Darcy & Jane loving the sights ;) hehe

Look forward to next weeks chapter :) :) :) :)
goddragonking chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
starboy454 chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
excellent update so they finish their bonding
Jack Inqu chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
I was wondering why Thor was opening up to Iris so easily. Hopefully he remembers what he was talking about.

An anti-magic weapon is scary, but it could also definitely be useful.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Awesome, loved the scene in the car. Showed Hermione fears and problems in her new job but also her love for Iris 3

Hermione & Jane workig together, the brain power there. Also Darcy is going to have Hermione & Iris red faced everytime she speaks.

Look forward to the next chapter :) :) :) :)
harlequin320 chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
great chapter, and it dropped some pebbles in to the lake that is the MCU that could greatly alter things going forward, namely Hermione inviting Jane to SHIELD, this could greatly change things, it opens up the possibility to Jane working on the Tesseract and for her being part of the Avengers, and that would lead to her reuniting with Thor earlier than MCU canon, and thus alter the beginning of Thor 2 ... butterfly effect
KillMeToday chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Nice chapter! Iris and Hermione are so cute together.
Can't wait to read more!
goddragonking chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
starboy454 chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
excellent update seem to me that Iris and Hermione mite have a soul bond that Iris started by healing Hermione
Bearmauls chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Another great chapter.

I'm especially impressed that you're making Ross' minions a credible threat because Iris is currently so limited in what she can do, and is also somewhat distracted by both Hermione, her frustration with her magic, and her current SHIELD assignment.

Ideally, at full power, she'd be pretty safe from most mundane threats, at least ones intended to take her intact, and a lot more likely to spot surveillance. You've successfully adjusted her power curve, temporarily, so that every paragraph I read about Ross and company, I'm tense and worried about what could happen. Well done.

I guess Iris didn't have access to veritiserum, slip some of that into the coffee and she'd get all the answers she needed. Rather more tightly regulated than hangover cures, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Awesome chapter :) Loved all the character play about the motorbike. Hahahaha it was all brilliant.

Loki underestimating Hermione, always a bad idea.

Poor Bruce & Betty. Wonder where they are, who brought them there and why.

Look forward to next weeks chapter :) :) :) :)
draco7347 chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »