Reviews for A Jaded Family
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
Yeah I can't see Iris letting the child soldier thing or forcing a teenager to martyr themselves go. Dino's insistence made me want to shoot him in the face. I did enjoy the rest of the chapter.
peppymint chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
love the new chapter
House of falling cards chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
This chapter was awesome! It made my day! :D Like Honestly. WE get to see Iris from an alternate time, and the fact that she didn't have much time with Reborn. Only five years, but more time than with Sirius.
And defying and slightly rebellious Present Iris. Not understanding why she was all willing to let shamal stay and risk the statute, but Iris has been following her gut the majority of her life and doesn't question it!
I sort of imagined Ron & Hermione as Lighting Duo. Since Storm is taken? ( Need to reread since i can't recall what happened them? Are they in Australia ?)
Reborn meeting his granddaughter, and finding out the fate of his Biological child. His actions from the future totally fits with what he would do with Present Iris. I wonder if the future that never will be changes that?
Will Iris remember? Or she won't. It's debatable to where i lean on the topic
freefall-gypsy chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
You put in a few wrong words the words you put in aren't thr ones you meant interpreting is what you meant not interrupting which has an entirely different meaning then what you meant, same with disfigured you meant distinguished also the address is number 12 not number 4.
xenocanaan chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
I absolutely adore this story! This was a phenomenal chapter! I hope to read more soon!
twilit angel chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
Great work as always! To be honest this chapter was a little hard to read because of how confusing it was to tell which character we were following. I was confused about Iris and Reborn talking until I realized it was the Future arc and this was the Iris during this time. The time skip was a little jarring, but I enjoyed her moment with Reborn and teasing poor Dino.

Also, as a little note if you don't mind my correction, 'brat' in Italian is 'monello.' 'Peste' actually means 'plague' or being a nuisance, which Iris thinks she was back then.

Other than that, I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
skidney chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
Awesome chapter!
namae1809 chapter 9 . 8/20/2018
Why everyone talks about Narcissa-Harry Life debt! :? Why nobody uses the Harry-Draco life debt, you know the thing where Harry went back into Fiendfyre to resue Draco!
Can family members pay's other (family) debs? Like in this situation Debt Draco - Harry is made null thanks to Narcissa-Harry debt?
Sorry for my vent, just I dont like Mayfloys and i always thing that they got away lighty.
But I really like your story :) Keep the very good work :)
ahuvati chapter 8 . 8/14/2018
Reborn thoughts: please kill me after I kill everyone on my black List...
Wika0304 chapter 8 . 8/12/2018
please update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2018
Are you alive? Are you ever going to update?
mabidiso chapter 8 . 7/15/2018
Wow! Your Iris is a BAMF! She is killer. Brave, traumatized, imperfect and wonderful. And I love your depiction of Shamal. And Iris' flashback to Sirius when she first encountered him. That was amazing.
Queen of Darkness O.o chapter 8 . 7/7/2018
Please update soon! I can’t wait for more chapters! Loving it!
tag0 chapter 8 . 7/5/2018
Just a note - you've got a typo when you write the acronym of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. You're writing "PDST" when it should be "PTSD" (getting the "T" and the "D" mixed up).

Interesting story!
beertje2001 chapter 8 . 6/26/2018
please update soon! I really love this story. Can't wait for an update!
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »