Reviews for A Jaded Family
MikazukiSuzuki chapter 11 . 11/29/2019
Please update
xenocanaan chapter 10 . 11/29/2019
I hope to read more soon!
James1996 chapter 10 . 11/16/2019
Great so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.
Avallyn Black chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
wow. harry as reborns grandson is such an excellent idea that I'm surprised there's not more of this!
Thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to the next chapter :-)
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 10/11/2019
good chapter
kurokazeryuu chapter 10 . 10/10/2019
Just discovered this story and now I’m hooked. Thanks for the entertainment.
skyeza chapter 10 . 10/9/2019
Wicked read so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. Loving her and can't wait to see how Xanax Shark etc react to meeting her and her fam.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 10/5/2019
interesting!
TheEdifier chapter 10 . 10/4/2019
Thanks for the update! Cool to see more of what's going on in the wizarding side of things. Though how Harry'll handle the Wizengamot will be a riot.

Appreciate all your hard work! thanks for all you're putting into this.
Just a bluebird chapter 10 . 9/29/2019
I like Shamal finding out about Sirius like that, it was fun. I wonder how he will react (further) / what he will say to people about it.
wow chapter 10 . 9/28/2019
holy heck i love this and its everything i ever wanted tysm
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 10 . 9/28/2019
Nice
skidney chapter 10 . 9/28/2019
Awesome chapter!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 10 . 9/28/2019
Allow me to clarify from my last review: I love your story. It's wonderful. Harriet/Iris is lovely, Reborn's thoughts on having a family, even Shamal (although he needs more screen time.)

Reborn, no. Lily is your daughter. This is gonna be such a mess to clarify later and Reborn does not like being wrong. But it makes sense for him. Iris Sinclair. It's paternal names that are passed down. He doesn't know the name 'Harriet Potter' yet. He doesn't know why it's the Black Famigilia. He doesn't know a single thing about her.

I need more Shamal right now though. He has no idea what he just got involved and I cannot wait till see his reactions to magic, another hidden society, and how much political power Iris holds. She is a queen (or more accurately a general). He really has no idea.

Also, Ron and Hermione. Curious about when they'll be back and what they'll do. I can understand why they would leave their own. They've been on the run for the last year and an escape from all of that, to just leave and be a couple; to not face reminders around every cornerwhich Harry very much isI can understand that. Dumb move, but an understandable one.

I kinda wish you weren't going all in on the future arc. Like, this is an important arc and will form a good amount of Reborn's opinions about who his granddaughter is or at least could be...
...but I really don't like that arc. And I'm much more curious about Iris forming her own Harmony and balancing the two worlds.
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 9/28/2019
Oh my gosh! Moooooore! Please?

Iris is really cool by the way :-)

The scene between Dino and Iris was cool and I find the thought amusing of Reborn somehow finding out what Dino did and punishing his younger self, who has no idea, why Reborn is so mean to him :-D

Just imagine Reborn going all triger-happy the moment Dino says one wrong word in the past. He wouldn't know what hit him XD
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »