Reviews for On Dead Wings
chaoswizard chapter 9 . 4/23
Keep it coming please it is good
StrX chapter 1 . 3/12
I really enjoy this story ans hope it will be continued some day.
psychosae chapter 9 . 1/20
Love this! Please continue!
drucifer000 chapter 5 . 12/24/2021
This isnt bad, but honestly I dislike almost every choice she's made so far.
yochan123 chapter 9 . 9/16/2021
I love it and hope you can continue
Smokinbarrrel chapter 9 . 9/12/2021
This was fun. Have you any inclination towards continuing this?
Natalia Barrow chapter 9 . 6/17/2021
This is so good so far, I hope you choose to continue on with it in the future.
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 5/7/2021
Very enjoyable start, here! I'd love to read more, if you're ever inspired to continue this.
BakaMondai chapter 9 . 4/11/2021
too. ad theres been no update. this is great.
Gorg667 chapter 5 . 3/29/2021
That was a brutal move of you just offing Hedwig like that
HartleySkarsgard chapter 9 . 3/20/2021
I’m bummed this hasn’t been updated in nearly a year. But this has such potential and I hope you find time to come back soon.
Aetherium21 chapter 9 . 10/13/2020
This story is wonderful! Admittedly I'd love for you to write more between the points of time in your chapters but still
Coolfire30 chapter 9 . 10/10/2020
I have no words... only emptiness in my mind.

Aegon is Young Griff... correct? But for the life of me I just cannot! CANNOT! fathom Harry with that boy...argh but regardless of that small issue, I rather am quite interested with how Harry is adapting to the entire situation!

The slowly creeping political intrigues! Oh how glorious would it be to see Hariel taking part in discussions that pertain to the entirety of Westoros! Nay! The continents! How her decisions would impact the people and the characters in the story I just-
magicanimegurl chapter 9 . 9/9/2020
Sad about the mother dragon. Hariel is doing well considering her situation. I got angry and sad about Hedwig. Maehanys and Hariel bond intrigues me. They do well as siblings. They balance each other ruling methods. So far, i love it. Update and write on!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 9 . 7/26/2020
Oh this is WONDERFUL! Only thing I really wonder is how Maehanys actually feels for her. It seems clear to me the sister thing is a way to get her more attached to him and to explain their relationship to others mostly. Just not sure if he actually does hold brotherly affection towards her, or just affection for her Dragons and Power.

ANYWAY! Absolutely FANTASTIC story! LOVE your work! I was a bit shocked about Hedwig, it was abrupt in both presentation and in how much I didn't expect it, yet it makes sense in a way. She needed to move beyond England, Hedwig was a way she was clinging to it. She also needed the cold reminder that the dragons ARE predators.