Reviews for Naruto: East Blue's Sage
kerry.wallace40 chapter 3 . 5/21
There are no new chapters and keep the time skips to a minimum or so there nothing but an amateur and fools main tool.
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
I love this story can’t wait to read the rest
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Interesting plot, well done first chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Interesting/.
Asuka1920 chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
Can't wait to read more!
roanoak chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
I did like it. There is enough in One Piece for Naruto to discover that this looks like it will be a good fic. There are even several people who will be able to challenge Naruto, especially as he is out of practice
Kminari chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
What happened to the rest of the bijuu? The 'devil fruits' could well be a new variant of shinju fruits, not so powerful but more fruit and a common weakness (the sea).
I hope that in next chapter naruto count if he has trained or follows with the same force that had when he was Kage, or if he is weaker for not training.
Kminari chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Please, may this millennial shinobi not be the same as canon naruto that his only variety of jutsus are rasengan.
How is this naruto ending up being immortal? He learned about fuinjutsu, ninjutsu, using mokuton (I suppose he has the arm of mokuton), etc ... many things that I would like to know.
uzuuchi007 chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
Nice
The Three Stoogies chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
a good start can't wait to read more.
skg1991 chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
Nice idea...increase the number of words. Atleast 3000 per chapter.
Roar chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Sorry, I meant a thousand years
Roar chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
You've changed the amount of years that have gone by. It was a century in the Prologue, but is now a millennium in the first chapter. So you may want to fix that. I think a thousand years is more suitable to be honest.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Love the concept, you handle the "naruto leaves the nations/goes into seclusion" situation better than most, looking forward to future updates.
TigerLord99 chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
Yeah, you're back! Keep up the great work!