Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
Anonapotimus1 chapter 66 . 6/8
Ok first off, I love this story so far and I am rabidly awaiting the next chapter, any chance of wade Wilson making an appearance? P.S. really hope your not dead from the covid19
MrKrazyman chapter 66 . 5/30
This entire story has been sooooo good! I've been binging the both books throughout the last few weeks while at work. The way you have mixed all these universes has been perfect. All of the characterisations are spot on or well adapted to the story you are telling! I know you have been struggling with some stuff and I want you to know that you can take as much time you need for yourself! Keep up the good work!
rich.salber chapter 66 . 5/29
please update soon I miss ur story
Kaoupa chapter 66 . 5/16
Er, I realize this is double-posting, but... lot of Dresden Files stuff revealed in the recent books. Er... is it prodding to ask if you have anything planned for that?
Kaoupa chapter 66 . 5/16
Er, this might not be appropriate to ask, but I finally read Peace Talks recently (yes, I am very late to that party), and I was wondering if you were planning to tie in the new information on Mab's background into the story - since she knew Merlin, she probably knew Strange when he was Taliesin.
Mitchell Konrath chapter 66 . 5/13
I have loved this story since I first got to read child of the storm, I've re-read the two stories and im quite frankly ravenous for your next chapter. Any word on how far you've yet to go?
Damobea chapter 1 . 5/13
Everything alright boss? It usually does not take this long for a new chappy. I'm not rushing you though. Take all the time that you need to make it great like the rest or your work.
Jack Inqu chapter 66 . 5/4
Oof. Heavy chapter, one that's been a long time coming. It's one of those situations where there was no good choice to be made; people were going to get hurt, in one manner or another, in some way, no matter what. And maybe Strange knows what could have been...but we'll never know.

Hopefully these small steps will lead to stronger bonds, but there are still more secrets waiting to be revealed. The one regarding Hermione has been revealed, but Ron still doesn't know about Bucky...

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
moonprincess97524 chapter 18 . 5/3
I have to wonder how Skeeter got some of her info. I love this story.
theshadowsofthenight chapter 66 . 5/2
I’ve read through all this and I’ve been loving it! You’ve done a great job with everything and all the characters! (And I’m totally with you on loving “The Desert Storm.” That’s a great series too!) I’m really intrigued to see the inevitably chaotic second task and whether they plan to have it in the Forest after that last arc. And how that spirit is dealt with.
moonprincess97524 chapter 14 . 5/1
I have to say that I love these chapters of Coulson getting the after-action reports as it gave me hope that things were going to get better; you have a very big talent in making things seem so bad, sad, depressing ect. that sometimes I need a bit of a breather from the chapter and I watch youtube for a bit. These chapters gave me hope that things would sooner rather then later get better for Harry Thorson.
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 4/26
Belova is just to emotional to be a real Black Widow. I love how Harry was able to keep the fight going long enough for help to come.
TheNewJeniferChurch chapter 66 . 4/25
Two weeks, darling. Two weeks I have been coming from the beginning of COS through to this chapter. And no wonder! 1.807 million words! (I haven't even looked at Unfinished Business yet.) And I have loved every minute of it! Your prose is engaging, as are your characters, and despite the fact that I usually don't enjoy stories that pull in all possible fandoms, you do it with commendable skill. You don't shy from the hard issues, but you can make me laugh so hard it hurts, and you're good with the "normal" moments, not forgetting the need of them like so many action-based stories do (including professional ones!).

So congratulations on your superb work. I look forward to the next chapter. Until then, au revoir.
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 4/24
Translations please? I would really really love to know what Carol said to Remi and what Krasnyy Syn mean.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 46 . 4/23