Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
Iceflame55 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Over a hundred favorites in LESS then two hours?! Looks like there's a lot of people with good taste! :)
frankieu chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
yay first chapter of the new book out so fat thx loved the fluff and the sleeping scene
looking forward to what chaos the world cup will bring
AndromacheCassandra chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I'm torn - part of me loves the fluff but I'm also really excited for the story to kick in and I know that probably means bad things for all concerned.
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Yes, why ever not start with some ship teasing and dark foreboding. This will be one heck of a ride and i cant wait for it to fully start.
Tribernator chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
DAAAAAAW! :p So we see some of the lingering emotional scars harry has to deal with beyond his raw anger at injustice, a possible something starting between him and carol, a possible BAD something starting between steve and carol, (seriously, how stupid is he? And why are his friends who also know better not even trying to push things?) Im honestly really excited about this. Hogwarts has already largely been relegated to the back burner, barely more involved than freaking chicago. Im curious to see when the final break will happen, and how. Also if it even will be a break, or just a gradual withering on the vine as he moves on.

I cant wait to see how harry and company grow and get stronger so that in time they can meet thanos, and possibly a thanos with the infinity gauntlet, and do anything but die horribly. Thats galactic levels of power there, and its not going to be easy. Though im sure jean "the phoenix" grey will have her sizeable part to play. But Harry, oh man, perhaps we will get more information on the various powers that have touched him and are hidden deep inside. Like gravemoss said, even when he was aged by the mountain, he was barely touching the surface of his true power, and thats not counting all the mystery powers connected to him (I doubt the Phoenix is the only one) and even that surface power was enough to level mountains with a "small" blast" (Hey, he bored a hole in the mountain and could easily have collapsed it by sweeping side to side)

Main story aside, I am curious to see if dresden will poke his head in and say hi from time to time. I am HUGELY curious to see what sort of wizard he will grow into with the aide of wanda. I read the books, and he is mostly self taught beyond the basics and still hugely badass. Of course, the kimmler reference connected to selene? Yeah, thats going to be ugly. I hope dresden has been practicing. And that Wanda is around.
goddragonking chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Balagor chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Ah, off to a good start I see. Be interesting to see what the twins do when Bagmen tries to stiff them with bogus coins, given their advanced mischief training. (After all, what else could happen ... he he he)
Equestrienne Dreams chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I HAVE MISSED YOU/THIS SO MUCH.

And yes, I am now firmly ensconced on the Harry/Carol train, wrapped in a fluffy blanket and munching cookies. (Given that I was previously on the Harry/Happiness train, this was not a hard shift to make.)

Now, when do we get the next chapter? ;)
Resisting the Borg chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Actually, familial love is Storge.
Sebine chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
U r a butt.

You skipped the totally awkward wakeup scene between Harry and Carol.. wtf man
shugokage chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Definitely an amazing start to this story and great job on this chapter!
MWJAD chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Your stories never cease to amaze me. Your dedication to completing this is astounding. These are the most well written stories I have ever read. It brings me a lot of joy to see these stories in my update feed, especially after a long time.
4,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313