Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
Jostanos chapter 66 . 4/18
Nimbus, once again you have amazed me with another wonderful chapter. Thank you, my friend. i appreciate it. :)

I pray that Harry allows others to help him; that he actually needs.. nay.. Requires help from friends and family (Thor, Carol, The Avengers, etc.).

May we witness Ron's chat with Cassidy in the next chapter?
Stay tuned to find out, True Believers!
Mugen no Tenma chapter 15 . 4/17
It always starts like, "Run, Harry!" and then it becomes, "Run, it's Harry!"

...But all's that well ends well! Totally no one gets burned!
Mugen no Tenma chapter 12 . 4/17
... did Future Harry who wrote a letter to Present Harry go through this as well?
Mugen no Tenma chapter 10 . 4/16
Thor's Diary Entry #309: My son almost destroyed reality unwittingly.
The Protector of the Universe chapter 5 . 4/14
He thought 2016 was bad...If only he knew what was coming four years later.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 2 . 4/14
Aaaaand it went pear-shaped.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 1 . 4/14
Oh, Harry, always tempting fate. You should've known better by now.
chris green chapter 66 . 4/13
excellent story so far looking forward to the next installment
ArashiNokitsune chapter 66 . 4/10
and I finally caught up to this story I definitely wish the golden Trio some luck when it comes to their issues now, Hermione is dealing with some Revelations that she is not who she thought she was which is also a situation that is far different but also similar to Harry when one thinks about it, Ron with his issues about all the shadows and secrets and everything's changing while he in a way stays stagnant in a matter of how he perceives things and Harry is dealing with things how he normally does I suppose. Harry wanted Hermione and Ron tracks as his "last connection" to what could be a normal life but it seems that they're getting dragged into his world whether he likes it or not. I also am questioning the circumstances in which Lily can freaking interact I mean there's got to be some loophole she can use to be with her son even for a little psychic conversation, regarding the situations in which she did make an appearance or influence becoming the guiding conscience for the Phoenix Force (self sentient as it is it) must have really hurt deep inside having no choice but to watch her child suffer and struggle due to limitations put on her by Cosmic law which in itself well I don't exactly know how to put about exactly on the cosmic law thing but it's got to suck regardless and while I'm sure that I am not the only one to think that I now wait for the next chapter.
Bakobingo chapter 60 . 4/10
Okay, normally I was waiting to finish the whole series before I review...Just ,let me appreciate the technical part,descriptions and visualization of whole chapter-It is AMAZING-.I think I was standing in corner of the room when events are of course that chapter made me cry and laugh and I love it all the you for your effort again
Amarie Elidor chapter 66 . 4/8
NimbusLlewelyn hi Firstly allow me to express my thanks and admiration for your CoS and GoP stories. They are my head cannon. I find your works utterly engrossing and return every few months... I think there’s been 2 more chapters since I last read this work but it had been long enough that I’ve reread the whole lot voraciously over the last two weeks. I love the way that you write and how you can portray things from various characters point of view. The characters are not one-dimensional or two-dimensional but multifaceted and develop in a seemingly unbelievable way yet so believable as you’re reading it. I used to be a primary school teacher once upon a time and take my invisible hat off to you. I have no idea how you can change tense genre person and perspective in such a way so often and yet still have it flow as a cohesive story with so many characters. I think you are possibly one of my favourite authors; published or fanfic, and that your fandom has surpassed my enjoyment of the original Harry Potter books by a long way and also sparked my interest in various other fandoms.

As somebody else in the uk I hear you about life atm. Someone told me that it’s inaccurate to describe it as if we’re all in the same boat but that we are all in the same storm, some of us in cruise liners and other ones on rafts. I think you might be surprised at your fan base on here,I mean I know that disclaimers and such with fanfiction mean that you can’t profit from your work using others ideas but if you were at a convention, forbidden planet or geek retreat nearby I would totally buy you coffee/ steal you for games night/act far more fan girl than I actually am.

I hope you’re keeping well. Dreading Ron’s fall out, curious over what voldie was after in DOM, curious as to how on Earth you’re going to top what you’ve already written with tasks and things. Oooh and I wonder how Constantine will react to a daughter/how Erik and Hermione will be. Also, will we hear more about Fleur ? Prospero Slytherin? Plenty to look forward to. :-)

Sending you invisible hugs, a round of applause, a back massage and some mead. I know you may not get time to see this but if you do... Go you, you’re awesome
ArashiNokitsune chapter 42 . 4/7
okay the DungeonsDragons Ark I can tell that Harry has picked up some tricks are from seeing a bit of his Multiverse and while I do like be variation which shows that Harry has a massive control over the Phoenix Force and can be an ascendant if you wanted to which is awesomely powerful in my opinion, going pseudophoenix the way he did I'm looking forward for more of that in fact I'm beginning to Hope for Harry getting a handle of his fraction of the Phoenix Force if he can be anywhere near as powerful as the one like in that possible future in which he practically Masters the Phoenix Force well there's hoping for more awesome situations, for want lack of a better way to say it Harry's character as a hero he's a protector he is a shield and a supporter most of all a Guardian one in which he will protect all he cares with his own destructive Flame and that is fantastic
Imperfect Demi-God chapter 60 . 4/4
Pardon my french, but holy sh*t. Good job, no, scratch that, great job Mr. Llewelyn. My personal favorite chapter so far, hit me right in the feels.
Also, who are the people from Queens?
SuperTulle chapter 66 . 3/30
So uh, I have an account now. I'm glad that you answered my question, but a little disappointed that Clarks poisoning was dealt with so quickly. You probably had other places to bring the story to, and Harry and Carol are cute as always (though the shower scene was horrifying).

Also I just read through the Desert Storm and omg was that series amazing! Best new story I've read un a very long time! Thank you so much for pointing me that way!
The Shadow Incarnate chapter 66 . 3/28
Do you ever get discouraged when you think that you've been writing this for eight or nine years and along comes someone like me who reads both stories in a week, who then clamors for more? On my end, at least, I'm somewhat exhausted but thoroughly pleased. You have a gift, and while I don't want you to discontinue your fanfiction for it, I do wonder if you've considered writing original fiction? You've produced on average about two to three novels' worth of prose a year since you started this, which I think you mentioned somewhere now that I think about it, and I've always found dedication like that to be, well, impossible for me. Have you ever considered Patreon? I know these might not be quite what the review section is for, but they're the questions that interest me.

Out of curiosity, have you read the web novel Worm?
4,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »