Reviews for Happily
C. Fitz chapter 4 . 10/18
This is such a LOVELY story and exactly what I was hoping to find for Danielle and Henry. Thank you for writing it 3
Mori chapter 4 . 10/18
What incredible talent you have. I know it’s been some time since this was published, but I hope you have been well and enjoying life- the wonderful universe the Lord gave us indeed! Thank you for sharing your talent and giving such a breathing, realistic epilogue to one of my favorite films. :)
Mori chapter 3 . 10/18
Okay so I just have to say. Your characterization— We have already covered that. Superb. The dialogue and the narrative are en pointe. Flawless understanding of them as their actors portrayed them.

Now I want to commend you for how marvelously you develop their intellectual relationship. The respect they have for one another, for their histories and their perspectives. It’s really beautiful in a way that— honestly— seems like something the screenwriter would be proud of, had EA been adapted to a mini series or something. It’s really lovely. Even Henry’s emotional response to her scarring, her emotional response to HIM, has been lovely. Their sharing of goals, of their understanding do the opposite sex and of married life in such an era. They share openly but tenderly; even her comments about satisfaction are met with love and respect in a way that I don’t think many writers could have broached with such quiet, realistic understanding and humor. This is like a bonafide, real couple— one that is truly destined for the long haul.

That’s why I’ve never written EA fanfic; to try and elaborate on their respect for each other, in addition to the love and the elegant sensuality, would be a task so few writers could pull off. You have done it, though. And done so with such a natural finesse. This is really a top notch exploration of character. You’re very gifted.
Mori chapter 2 . 10/18
You’re just so good at tone, at adopting the voices of these characters. Whether it’s Marie or Francis or our beloved prince and Danielle, your style is so fluid and natural. You do great dialogue. The steamy scene was good too :) thank you!
Mori chapter 1 . 10/18
This is the cutest thing. THIS is the EVER AFTER fanfic I’ve been searching for for so long— I’d hoped to find one that was so in character, and well written. Love love love it. I hope these remaining three chapters are just as long and well written :D thank you!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 4 . 10/12
Sweet story :)
Dawns Heart chapter 4 . 8/22
Enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing :) Stay safe!
Little Girls chapter 1 . 7/20
Hi! This is such a great story! I watched your video on 'How to Submit your Stories to Fan-fiction' and saw this story and was like, " I need to read this story!" It is such a cute and romantic story and I really enjoyed the video you did, it really helped me out for my story that I just recently published. I'm looking forward to writing more stories and publishing them! Feel free to check out my Psych Fanfic called " Burn a little More for my Wounds". I will be writing more chapters and they will get longer as I continue. I hope you and your family stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Little Girls
LauraCormack chapter 1 . 6/24
You completely captured Ever After’s characters and tone and added something beautiful to it! Lovely 3
talestocryover chapter 1 . 5/24
Considering I'm not familiar with the original story, I am interested. I have to admit, your descriptive language is perfect. Sometimes a writer(meaning me) will overdo the showing of a scene and all its aspects and get lost in the descriptive language. You seem to know how to temper it.
I picked this story, since I remember it on You Tube.

Reading more later...
keep it up.
sillybilly4 chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
o wow! i decided to see what stories u'd written after u'd reviewed mine, but this is really good! and so much detail and dialogue. i must say i'm honored u reviewed mine at all - it was super short! ) i read it all with a huge grin on my face. and it was funny too.
TryingWithIt chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Thank you, this is the story that taught me how to publish my fanfiction. :)
kayla chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Thank you for writing this. It speaks well of their characters and matches the tone of the movie so seamlessly. I'd thought you wrote the movie darling. Thoroughly enjoyed every word!
No longer functional chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. You really know how to capture the duality of their relationship. You deserve dozens of reviews. Thank you so much for exploring both characters vulnerabilities and fears. You wrote Danielle and Henry superbly and I wouldn't have the movie end any other way. Thank yo for also writing such swoonworhy love. You only made me wish that I had a Henry even more. And the interaction with his parents was really nice. I also appreciate that Danielle was able to forgive and forget and not become vengeful and as bad as her "family." Also you really know how to write an excellent sex scene, I was hoping that the later actions would be forepdlay; but I am not complaining. Henry is tender and sexy, and Danielle knows what she wants! You are amazing, thank you so much!:) any plans for a sequel, we could see the university and life as a married couple
banzi chapter 4 . 1/2/2017