Reviews for Happily
sillybilly4 chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
o wow! i decided to see what stories u'd written after u'd reviewed mine, but this is really good! and so much detail and dialogue. i must say i'm honored u reviewed mine at all - it was super short! ) i read it all with a huge grin on my face. and it was funny too.
TryingWithIt chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
Thank you, this is the story that taught me how to publish my fanfiction. :)
kayla chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Thank you for writing this. It speaks well of their characters and matches the tone of the movie so seamlessly. I'd thought you wrote the movie darling. Thoroughly enjoyed every word!
No longer functional chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. You really know how to capture the duality of their relationship. You deserve dozens of reviews. Thank you so much for exploring both characters vulnerabilities and fears. You wrote Danielle and Henry superbly and I wouldn't have the movie end any other way. Thank yo for also writing such swoonworhy love. You only made me wish that I had a Henry even more. And the interaction with his parents was really nice. I also appreciate that Danielle was able to forgive and forget and not become vengeful and as bad as her "family." Also you really know how to write an excellent sex scene, I was hoping that the later actions would be forepdlay; but I am not complaining. Henry is tender and sexy, and Danielle knows what she wants! You are amazing, thank you so much!:) any plans for a sequel, we could see the university and life as a married couple
banzi chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Liked your story.
cmol8806 chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Dude, its a shameful that you dont have more reviews on this! This is an amazing piece of writing! I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Can you do another Hairspray story?
SpangleyPony chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Great story, thanks for keeping this fandom alive. Sequel?
Tinalouise88 chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Just saw this was complete and it made me sad. I wanted more chapters, I loved your writing and portrayal of them.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Just wanted you to know that I'm really loving this story so far!
peski0piksi chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Loving this! I think you've really hit on what Henry's inner voice would sound like. Also like the way you obviously know/researched the tiny historical details...such as the mechanics of their clothes, etc. Only tiny little niggle was I'm not sure I buy that a man of Henry's status and age would be inexperienced on his wedding night without some kind of explanation such as devout religious beliefs or extreme shyness or something. But honestly, I don't even care...it's refreshing to read of a man who saved himself for his wife, and it's a fairy tale so it doesn't matter a whit if it's not likely for that time and place, really. You're an excellent writer...can't wait to read the rest of this. So glad I followed the link from imdb!
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
What a wonderful beginning! Thank you for posting this - it was exactly what I needed today. The movie was and still is a favorite, and I really appreciate that this chapter at least is from Henry's perspective. There's such a different dynamic in this telling of Cinderella. Rather than being the damsel in distress, from the start she was a capable, intelligent, and hard-working heroine. I hope Henry gets to hear at some point that at least some people recognized Danielle as the true lady of the house and addressed her accordingly. I know it takes time to craft a good story, and M- rated fics are particularly hard to do well, but I shall be impatiently waiting for the next installment. More, please! :-)