Reviews for HP & The Jade Dragon
wolflover1620 chapter 90 . 6/10/2022
just a thought but with Stacy's idea I'm trying to create a faster way of communication based off of the Scrolls for the school wouldn't it be easiest just to do a linked and targeted Gemino charm
Hedwig68 chapter 70 . 6/10/2022
You hav to have harry and Hester have a bit of a fling Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Hahahahahah
Hedwig68 chapter 66 . 6/10/2022
Absolutely loving this, Definitely will be going into my Favourites
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 2/3/2022
yeah they had his best interests at heart, is that right?

molly sure as hell showed that when she didn't allow harry to spend much time with sirius, or allowed him to be told what tom was planning, when everyone knew harry not only had the right to know, but he would end up being the one to face him again and kill him.

albus sure as fuck showed that when he manipulated a love starved orphan, who he allowed to be abused, physically and verbally and emotionally by his peers and relatives, and sent the said by to his death.

no you're right, they clearly loved the kid and had his best interests at heart, yeah right, lol
allanreimer chapter 42 . 12/23/2021
Love the story and the scenes you paint with your words. ... apart from the occasional misplaced pronoun. I think Harry might start to hate having human staff though.
allanreimer chapter 8 . 12/22/2021
Reading back through this one again and ... Mrs Wubbley, Wobbly, Weasley was purrfect. -hides away from Mrs Weasley, singing "Wubbley Wobbly" on repeat-
Xanthuis chapter 25 . 11/15/2021
So far I want say how I enjoyed this story so far. Now so far there really isn’t any action but that’s understandable since after defeating Voldemort there is quite a lull and also Harry isn’t looking for trouble . He is preparing himself as a lord ,businessman along other things. The writing is detailed and good but also I acknowledge that this story might not be for everyone.
Phellipendragon chapter 5 . 10/22/2021
Well, now that the anger over the overuse of "Right of Conquest" has gone out of my system, I can make a not-so-biased comment. First I ask, how the hell does Ron get the title Lord Weasley-Slytherin? I ask this because, first, he is not Arthur's eldest son to be Lord Weasley, which implies the second justification for this question. With the exception of houses with compound names, like the Dagworth-Granger, which is probably the magic house to which Hermione belongs, a Lord would only have a double title if he were lord of two houses, as is the case with Harry for being the last Potter, and because of that, the last Peverell. So, I recommend that you put "Ronald Weasley, Lord of the House Slytherin"
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 7/28/2021
is this harem?
Giovanna chapter 23 . 3/19/2021
Love the imagination but this might not be fit for kids as most people who read this series are kids.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 32 . 3/20/2021
Where is Lily's portrait?
SilvaSky54 chapter 18 . 1/3/2021
Who the heck is Chloe?
Sonia25 chapter 94 . 1/2/2021
It has to be one of the worst ff I have ever seen. Terry boot was publicly assaulting daphne so instead of being in azkaban he is roaming freely. Are u even fucking serious for writing this shit? Those girl should actually stay at home because they are truly pathetic, they are not muggles they have magic and they can't defend themselves when anyone comes and assault them where is their fucking wand? If they can't defend themselves why they even go to those bloody parties in the first place ? They are pathetically weak. Now again Susan bones and their friends going to do the same mistake because they are beggars and have never eaten descent food or have money so they immediately agreed to go to Ron's party for free food. Frankly speaking these girls are disgusting and none of them are worth of Harry. They are weak, can't even fight their own battle despite being a witch , they are also fucking idiots and anyone can come and sexually assault them and get away. What a pathetic pice of shit this ff is! The characters of the girls are beyond disgusting.
winghardtlisa chapter 39 . 11/5/2020
So I really like this story, for once something completely relatable and different from most stories. I don’t think the overall progress of the stories is too slow, in the later chapters maybe when it comes to fighting action but that’s still fine. You certainly have a wonderful creative twist on the magical workings and some really cool ideas! Bonus would be a look into Luna’s storyYou could do with some minor corrections to make the story more „flowing“. Shorten whole paragraphs into more sentences- often times one paragraph IS one sentence. Don‘t “explain” repeat actions and their reasonings, most of the time its self-explanatory. And please, slow down with “as”! There are many synonyms you can use or just start a new sentence! It makes reading much easier.
Mugiii chapter 26 . 11/1/2020