Reviews for HP & The Jade Dragon
Arcane Bibliophile chapter 63 . 10/10/2020
so, I like the premise of the whole conflict between tiger turtle and phoenix, but why is everyone assuming that the whole phoenix clan is behind that letter? it seems so out of character from their first interaction and he had already seen that there were only select phoenix members that outright disliked him and hermione. I'm just saying that turning on Phoenix clan as a whole before getting a better picture seems a little rushed and oversimplified.
CelebTil chapter 101 . 9/21/2020
I love this story! I am greatly enthused by just how much you have packed into 3 months and 1 week storyline wise. Just imagine how long the story would be if you continue this for 3 years storyline wise, it would be like 1,200 chapters. Just an amazing story, you have great talent for writing, character development is gradual and in depth, background menace is intriguing,the description of the new places and people are very good without being too over the top,what sexual scenes there are are nicely put together. The only thing I could see to improve would be the pacing could be sped up a very little. I understand that when writing in an already established literary world that the descriptions are very important to set the stage for future action, so with that said I give this story a 9 out of 10 stars.
Well Done! Keep up the good work, and I hope real life doesn't get you down, as I have seen many wonderful stories never get completed because of RL problems and concerns.

THANK YOU for putting your hard work and effort into bringing this continued story of a much beloved character and literary world to life.

Sincerely
Celeb'Til
Crusifikz70 chapter 65 . 7/19/2020
This chapter is such a disappointment. You should have put a Rape Warning.
Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 3/28/2020
The Four heirs to the founders should use there power to put all the Malfoys away. Also personally see that the Toad is sent through the veil and the families she tortured and killed off. That there remaining families are compensated from the toads vault.
SeraphimBlue chapter 73 . 3/20/2020
Been trying to just go with this but your version of Hermione is becoming an insane bitch
CMdkelley chapter 43 . 2/28/2020
Wow Hannah apparently could care less about Nevel if it means she can watch and get in with Susan...
Chyllen chapter 71 . 2/26/2020
Great story the only problem is you drag the description of things out WAY to long I don't know if you are doing for the word count but it's boring
The Alpha 100 chapter 100 . 2/1/2020
i havent read this. im usually weary of long stories. So I skim them. chapter50 first kiss,thats okay. butdid it really take harry 100 chapters to ask hermione on a date?
Guest chapter 37 . 1/29/2020
sentar las bases de la historia toma normalmente 5 capítulos, máximo 10. pero este lleva 35 y aún no llega a donde dice el título, es como decir que llegará y cuando lo haga la historia va a terminar
Guest chapter 16 . 1/12/2020
Pff I really like the concept and you're a petty decent writer, but like with many fanfics I was slightly annoyed at having to slug through the mandatory tropes of inheritance, goblins rolling over for a belly rub as soon as they get a pet on the head and the shopping trip to check all the fanon boxes.
But now I'm 16 chapters in and still slogging through that stuff which makes me speed read over it and sometimes mis the unique aspects of your story.
You have good ideas, some world building and fun character interactions, but you're drowning it out with humongous amounts of standardized cliched drivel and looking at the comment section you'll probably keep doing it.
I like long fics and I'm really impressed at how much you've written here, I wish I could do the same. But the slow pace makes me want to throw heavy objects at you.
Rokai666 chapter 66 . 1/10/2020
I thought that when twin wands connect its called Priori Incantatem? It means previous incantations/song in Latin. That is what its called in the books because when the twin wands connect the previous spells are replayed in a spectral sort of form which is what happened in the graveyard at the end of The Goblet of Fire.
Guest chapter 77 . 11/11/2019
This is for all the fanfiction writers ;
Whenever you add an imaginary character of your own in the fiction ,you should write the name of the person (like a celebrity or a sportsperson) you are comparing your character with as in physical features because while reading we feel as if reading about a faceless person which feels spooky or awkward
loki98065 chapter 101 . 10/31/2019
great story, defonetly one of my favs on here. all caught up now. I finished what you've written in part 2 as well now, fingers crossed that you come back around to it soon. question is harry going to end up being called the mandarin (ten rings lol) certainly got a lot of girls lined up. but like the jade dragon story and hope harry gets pulled into that madness sooner rather than later and gets to really let lose. do u have any real plans for Ron, has with most people definitely my least fav character in the series?
Chyllen chapter 19 . 10/28/2019
Ok he is good with someone calling him Lord Harry but when someone say my Lord he goes off half cocked EHHH WIERD
Chyllen chapter 17 . 10/28/2019
Grrr about the only thing that gives me a head ache is it it chapter 17 and it is what only day three or four you move the story so slowly. other than that I find the fact that Hermione knew for a week and didn't tell Harry is a betrayal and if Harry was doing what she is she would turn into a right bitch to him . And her being hypocritical of Ron she getting horny from Harry but Ron can't from Lavender. I don't care who you are but it's not ok to have double standards and it's not ok to accept it either
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »