Reviews for HP & The Jade Dragon
Guest chapter 101 . 8/30/2019
30 SEPTEMBER 2019: You need to put a notice in chapter one part one of the 1.2 million word first part of Jade Dragon that HP & HG won’t be together until sometime in part two. Highly disappointed to read all of part one and two an them STILL NOT BE TOGETHER. Would’ve been nice to know before reading the entire thing.
Guest chapter 101 . 8/29/2019
Over a million words and a 100 chapters is quite an accomplishment in writing FanFiction, and for that alone I applaud you. I’ve enjoyed both your depiction of canon an non canon characters. I am disappointed you haven’t got Harry and hermione together yet and I feel like even though you wrote a sequel waiting over a million words was an excessive amount of time for them to be dancing around each other. I get building a world inside your story and developing g the story and the characters an as it’s your story you can do it however you wish. Being a huge harmony fan I was starting to get irritated when by chapter 60 they weren’t together yet. I persisted and there were several points in later chapters I thought it’d finally happen an yet no joy. Then he started confessing his love etc an I thought okay this descriptive nature it’s perfect. The polyjuice well I think unnecessarily cruel to Harry however it’s definitely imaginative. You’ve written a great strong I hope your sequel gives Harry & Hermione more than just an epilogue together. I’ve read and been reading fan fiction for several years now, An I want you to know my opinions don’t mean that I didn’t love this story an I have even favorited and followed it. I appreciate the detail but at times it well anyways thank you for sharing your imagination
kent-jensen chapter 101 . 8/22/2019
i enjoyed can't wait 4 part 2
Eaken chapter 69 . 8/1/2019
I'm not reading this anymore, it's written really well but it clearly is not going anywhere, we're what 600k words in? And we're three weeks into the school period.

THREE WEEKS IN 600k WORDS.

Clearly for this to finish at this pace we're looking at 5m words which will never be done.
AiyaKnight chapter 78 . 5/27/2019
I don't think you understand how slow you are trying to play the whole H/Hr relationship they have. Under no terms would they dance around each other like that so much and for so long, at this point they only reason they do it is because you have been avoiding the main plot of this story for 78 chapters.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
If you want to continue this fanfiction at the end of the story Harry needs to game operation on parallel world's have Harry help learn... Evolve... Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
If you want to continue this fanfiction at the end of the story Harry needs to game operation on parallel world's and just explore and help and learn ... Evolve...muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 73 . 2/23/2019
I dont like Hester.
Edcetera chapter 50 . 1/2/2019
Noooo! Damn It My Ship!
Edcetera chapter 45 . 1/2/2019
Ok, so I ship Mio and Harry almost as much as Harry and Hermione at the moment.
RicardoV chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
it does
LocoToby chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
does this have any romance... please answer me, its a serious question
kittyranma chapter 63 . 8/30/2018
Oh how I wish Falks would join Harry and Hermione at the school. That would be priceless.
kittyranma chapter 47 . 8/30/2018
Poor Harry having to start school on his birthday.
kittyranma chapter 46 . 8/30/2018
Okkk it states that quidditch is required so why only one team per clan? That makes no sense. You think there be several.
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »