Reviews for Sakura's How To Write Fan Fiction
Itona-is-bae72 chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I loved it! I thought it was hilarious during some moments, and totally fangirled over other moments. It would awesome if you made another chapter about each of the ships reading it!
I12Bfree chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
AwwwXD
Sakura is so cute!
Crystal-fairy-hime chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This was great! I love how Nagisa was exasperated the whole time. It was really funny! Also I think reading this has caused me to look at my stories to check for any errors. I prefer to write on paper but sometimes I type my stories; which can mess up how I write sometimes... Anyawy I hope you make more chapters!
Supersoup chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I think sakura should have a talk with nagisa about helping her with a lemon between kayano and nagisa. Keep up the good work plz do another chapter
Xx-DarkCrimson-xX chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I did my first December the 6th and did like 13 chapters in the whole month I think my grammer was crap but gotten way better when I re wrote it due to season two and I had fresh ideas. You can check the two if you want and it's a rare pairing.
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
this was a fun chapter and a good concept. I look forward to seeing what else Sakura has in store for these guys