Reviews for Love in Bunnyburrow
Daniel6 chapter 16 . 11/2/2020
Poor Dex.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Mary. As in "Mary Had a Little Lamb"?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2020
How does it end. Is there any chance for more chapters.
Rumble Ice chapter 16 . 5/2/2020
When is the next chapter coming out?
johnnyv1986 chapter 16 . 12/12/2018
It has been just about 2 years since the last update. Are you going to finish this story?
Rhooten chapter 16 . 8/22/2018
I need more
samus18 chapter 16 . 5/31/2018
All I can say is I've truly enjoyed this story, and I hope you get re-inspired to continue it someday. :) Thank you for sharing this wonderful read - I am officially a Gideon/Mary (Sharla) shipper.
samus18 chapter 14 . 5/31/2018
The subtle attraction between Travis and Tracy is so funny, because somehow I knew it was gonna happen as soon as Tracy stepped into the room. XD
I'm loving the ending on all your chapters btw, your cliff-hangers are so intriguing. I'm sad because I'm approaching the last few chapters of the story, but it's a bittersweet sadness.
samus18 chapter 13 . 5/31/2018
Oh man, the tension...I'm so glad there's another chapter ahead of me, because if this were an un-resolved cliff-hanger, it'd drive me nuts. XD Really hope that Gideon and Mary can get a break, but we'll see!
samus18 chapter 12 . 5/31/2018
This is turning out even more exciting than it's been, which is saying something. :) It's nice to have another plot/subplot involved, too, especially with the kind of writer you are. It makes the stakes higher for Gideon and Mary's story, even if they're not Rex's main targets.
samus18 chapter 8 . 5/30/2018
Such a relief that Gideon and Mary are getting a reprieve. Something tells me this isn't over yet, though.
This is the best Zootopia fic I've read in a while.
samus18 chapter 6 . 5/30/2018
WOW...talk about a rewarding chapter! I think I've got stars in my eyes just as much as Gideon and Mary, simply because this story has made me an even bigger fan of the couple. I really hope they'll weather whatever might happen from here on out.
samus18 chapter 5 . 5/30/2018
Great chapter, there's a lot of interesting family dynamics going on, on Gideon's side. And his father's gruff nature certainly explains a lot of why Gideon had been a bully when he was a kid.
samus18 chapter 3 . 5/30/2018
I'm happy that you're keeping Mary nice and sweet in this. She was sweet in the movie, for what short time we got to see her, and it just seems right that she should stay this way (again, I come across too many Zootopia fics depicting sheep as bad just because of the events in the movie, so an actually sweet sheep is very refreshing, and plus, it just suits them!) I hope you don't mind me reviewing chapter after chapter, I just like giving my thoughts as I go along.
samus18 chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
What an incredible chapter...and the ending, wow, it was just perfect, Gideon's gesture to Mary, her reaction, and his apology...This just gets better and better. :)