Reviews for Incarceration
Crazycandie chapter 20 . 3/28
Awesome story
silvercrown chapter 20 . 3/12
I read all of your five stories only in few days and definitely you're one of my favorite writer!
thank you for writing totally enjoyable and brilliant fics :)
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 20 . 12/31/2019
I want you to know how much I liked this story...I read it all in 1 sitting. it's almost 4am here. But truly, I really really enjoyed it. I wish there was more than just the epilogue, but I loved it being an article by Luna and the Quibbler. And I'd provably have so much more to say, but it's 4am and my phones autocorrect can only do so much and I'm horrible at reviews mostly. So please, keep up the great work and stay awesome!
arigatointernet chapter 20 . 12/2/2019
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN OH MY GOD AAAAAAAA i wanna reread it agaIN IM
itme94 chapter 20 . 11/11/2019
This was a breathtaking read, amazing.
itme94 chapter 2 . 11/9/2019
Okay, you've got me hooked.
TodaySheWrites chapter 20 . 10/14/2019
Ok I’m in love
AlexClio chapter 20 . 8/29/2019
Thank you, that was such a lovely read ! A very good angst/fluff ratio.
What I particularly liked was the fact that Draco's feelings developed during the story (and not secret feelings since 5th or even 3rd grade, it's a nice change) and also that he had matured and didnt gold a grudge (oh she should have told me from the start, I'm going to run off and sulk and make us both miserable etc.)
I love your style of writing, can't wait to read an other one of your stories (three down already, lived them all) !
SmigglyMiggles chapter 20 . 8/12/2019
Loved this so much! Honestly sad it’s over I finished it in two days.
nerdymom827 chapter 20 . 7/1/2019
Loved this fic! Adorable and not a ridiculous amount of angst for my weak romantic heart. Well done, thank you!
Calimocho chapter 20 . 6/29/2019
Great ff!
Thanks for taking the time to write it!
—Liz
Michelicious22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Confident Hermione! I like that ending.
WizardMichi chapter 20 . 6/21/2019
yaaas, so good! I hope you continue writing more stories bc I absolutely blasted through and thoroughly enjoyed the ones you've posted so far. thank you so much for sharing!
WizardMichi chapter 18 . 6/21/2019
I love that lavender was there. cute
WizardMichi chapter 17 . 6/21/2019
lmao hexed anyway, just bc xD
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »