Reviews for Incarceration
Eh1693 chapter 13 . 3/26
Lol the pride and prejudice reference in the authors note. I love this story! So realistic and it’s getting so good!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2020
Loved it. All of it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2020
I love you the way I can picture everything so clearly. Great authentisaty of the characters. All 5 chapters so far have been a wonderful evenings reading. A bit worried I won't be able to put it down and actually get any sleep this evening lol
Redangel106 chapter 20 . 11/6/2020
Enjoyed
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 17 . 9/24/2020
Well that wasn't very fair... it wasn't Harry's fault. But then again we do lash out when we get angry...
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 16 . 9/24/2020
I've never been so happy to see Hermione dying, which is a very morbid thing to say. But hopefully it shows my hope without spoiling new readers. Well done!
Rubywurst chapter 5 . 9/17/2020
I am loving this very much! Though I do think Hermione is very lenient and overly forgiving at some point. Particularly in chapter 5. But it’s kind of endearing too. Cute.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 20 . 8/27/2020
Hahahahaah, excellent ending.
Kudos for the amazing work. A very lovely fic.
Mary.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 19 . 8/27/2020
I loved every single thing of this chapter.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 18 . 8/27/2020
Oooww, I love the fluff. So sweet. And they are finally together. I'm so happy for them. This fic os gold.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 17 . 8/27/2020
Aaaaaaah, he knows now! But I think Harry did well. And now Hermione must tell Draco that she actually love him, despite that everything started with the life debt.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 16 . 8/26/2020
¿Cómo se supone que voy a dormir ahora? Ni siquiera puedo escribir en inglés.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 15 . 8/25/2020
Still loving this. And suddently, so close to the end. I'm going to cry, lol.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 14 . 8/25/2020
I love Harry so much, he is such a great friend. And Narcissa is excellent again. I reaaaally want to know how Hermione will repay the debt.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 13 . 8/24/2020
I want to keep reading, but I have to study.
I'm really hook. That kiss... And all the agnst... Is brilliant.
Thanks for sharing.