Reviews for Incarceration
THIS IS SOOOO ADORABLE. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER! THANK U FOR SHARING THIS. URE AWESOME! XX
When Draco saved Hermione, that is the EXACT reaction from him. He would save her in the heat of the moment, and then be disgusted, or horrified by it. I don’t know why but something about that scene just hit SO close to canon Dramione and I’m in love with it.
Eh1693 chapter 13 . 3/26
Lol the pride and prejudice reference in the authors note. I love this story! So realistic and it’s getting so good!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2020
Loved it. All of it
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2020
I love you the way I can picture everything so clearly. Great authentisaty of the characters. All 5 chapters so far have been a wonderful evenings reading. A bit worried I won't be able to put it down and actually get any sleep this evening lol
Redangel106 chapter 20 . 11/6/2020
Enjoyed
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 17 . 9/24/2020
Well that wasn't very fair... it wasn't Harry's fault. But then again we do lash out when we get angry...
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 16 . 9/24/2020
I've never been so happy to see Hermione dying, which is a very morbid thing to say. But hopefully it shows my hope without spoiling new readers. Well done!
Rubywurst chapter 5 . 9/17/2020
I am loving this very much! Though I do think Hermione is very lenient and overly forgiving at some point. Particularly in chapter 5. But it’s kind of endearing too. Cute.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 20 . 8/27/2020
Hahahahaah, excellent ending.
Kudos for the amazing work. A very lovely fic.
Mary.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 19 . 8/27/2020
I loved every single thing of this chapter.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 18 . 8/27/2020
Oooww, I love the fluff. So sweet. And they are finally together. I'm so happy for them. This fic os gold.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 17 . 8/27/2020
Aaaaaaah, he knows now! But I think Harry did well. And now Hermione must tell Draco that she actually love him, despite that everything started with the life debt.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 16 . 8/26/2020
¿Cómo se supone que voy a dormir ahora? Ni siquiera puedo escribir en inglés.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 15 . 8/25/2020
Still loving this. And suddently, so close to the end. I'm going to cry, lol.
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »