Reviews for Incarceration
Koralane chapter 20 . 10/27/2017
(So, this is an overall story review.) Cute, and it tore my heart out and it hurt but in a good way and this was perfect. I loved how Draco was portrayed and Hermione was in her element and the life debt was very interesting and really thought out and WRITTEN VERY WELL! The article at the end was also perfect and I could still tell that Theo's comment was fond despite(because of) his word choice. This was perfect, Thank-you! (I apologize for this abysmal review, I'm not very good at it yet.)
Khushnumalfoy chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
This story is so so good. I'm loving it so much. I can't seem to put it down. And i probably won't until it's finished. You're making me cry a lot, though. And its only chapter 4. Hehe.
HonestMistaek chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
dammit Hermione
HonestMistaek chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
I just have to mention that i really like the details you put in about the life debt and magic wanting to balance itself. I also really like how you wrote this court scene so well! You're so talented and it really shows in this chapter.
HonestMistaek chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
I love how you made such a small gesture be so much more between the two of them! It didn't feel sudden or anything, it just felt right. And how it made them both feel! *squeals* it was perfect, not too much and not too little considering he's in prison and they only meet for 30 minutes 2-3 times a week
HonestMistaek chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
Awww is the purple sequin wearing elf Tilly? I loved her in your other fic. I love all your fics btw. The emotions are all described beautifully and i love how your characters develop from the first chapter to the last. This story is amazing too! I love how Hermione and draco's relationship is developing. Plus, they both seem to have an understanding of their growing attraction towards each other without that annoying angst that so many dramione fics drag readers through. I also love how draco realizes his mistakes without dragging his feet about it
ssdawning chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
This was a very good story! Thanks for the epilogue.
HonestMistaek chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
Love this determined Hermione you've written! My favorite kind
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2017
very satisfying ending
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 10/13/2017
haha naughty draco and hermione! finally have their sweet moment
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
favorite chapter.
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
love this
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 10/11/2017
I love Theo's comment. just make me laugh. Love this story
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
love this suspense
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 10/10/2017
love this one. things are getting resolve b/w theses two now
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »