Reviews for Incarceration
reallyseaweed chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
really the interruption!
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Draco made me cried in this chapter. it is not fair to him
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
This fanfiction is so good. So real and yes so emotional.
IamtheBlackWitch chapter 20 . 9/30/2017
Very good. So real. You've made me feel so many emotions while reading. Truly great fic. Thank you.
RiverWriter chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
I'm disappointed in Kingsley. Hermione once again basically charging the prison to get what she wanted is awesome, Draco's poignant reactions to the most basic comforts are very meaningful. I'm just feeling very moved by this fic. Thanks!
RiverWriter chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Well, I'm a little bit heartbroken. Magical Britain has lot to account for, but perhaps we all do.
RiverWriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Goodness I love determined Hermione. Very interested to see Draco's motivation. I was so intrigued by your WIP I wanted to go back and see what you'd written and I'm hooked so far, thanks!
Lilith Hawtrey chapter 20 . 9/16/2017
I haven't even read Harry Potter but I bawled my eyes out over this.
Marissa chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
Oh, I loved this chapter!
Marissa chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
Nooooooooo!

I was loving the chapter but the cliff hanger man I have to keep reading! lol
Marissa chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
Another great chapter! I like Draco's hatred for his father because it's justified and not alot of authors explain that too well. I like the way you had Draco try to get rid of the Dark Mark on his arm.. Just adds a certain quality to his character.

I'm on the edge of my seat with this trial! Lol
Marissa chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
I love the Harry, Hermione, and Narcissa conversations. Your writing just flows so well. I love it!
Marissa chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
Oh, I love Harry and Hermione's conversations! I also liked how you explore the after affects to Hermione's torture at the manor. I would imagine she would still be experiencing trauma and you write it so well.

I just love the sweet Dramione moments. Keep 'em comin'.
Marissa chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
I love Hermione in the courtroom! She's brilliant. The Harry, Ron, ane Hermione moments make me happy. I also loved Hermione rejecting Draco lol You just never see it! And it's so Hermione too. Great chapter!
Marissa chapter 11 . 9/11/2017
Another great courtroom chapter! Oh, I love the way you write. I love Hermione and Lavendar's friendship as well. Writers always make Hermione and Ginny the best of friends and I never got it lol Anyways, I hope to see more of their friendship (:
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »