Reviews for Incarceration
tatianasletter chapter 20 . 3/26/2017
I absolutely loved this. The pacing was perfect, I loved the court drama, and the sexual tension was spot on. This is basically perfect. And a great length as well - congrats on not letting it run away from you. Thanks so much for a wonderful read! Going to check out your other stuff now!
appalove chapter 13 . 3/4/2017
Lol about that reviewer. This fic is grounded in something actually realistic and meaningful - right and wrong, society's biases. So glad this does have 'courtroom drama' and isn't just empty romance!
appalove chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
Enjoying this story so much. The characters are really learning and growing as people. Hermione's compassion is touching. I so enjoy stories like this that go deeper with the characters than just a 'will they, won't they' romance.
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 2/25/2017
Another utterly delightful tour de force. I love the way you really 'get' this couple.
Thank you.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 20 . 2/25/2017
Wonderful!
c.karen09 chapter 20 . 2/15/2017
Amazing story. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so very much for writing it.
c.karen09 chapter 19 . 2/15/2017
That was fabulous. Hermione had a perfect first time. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 18 . 2/15/2017
Great chapter. Draco reacted just like Hermione knew he would, but she convinced him. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 16 . 2/14/2017
Glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter, but I'm confident you won't kill her. Maybe this will cancel her debt. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 14 . 2/14/2017
Your twist on the life debt is really clever. I'm sure the golden duo will find a solution but I like how you have added Narcissa into the mix. I can't wait for Dramione, but I don't want the story to end, either. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 13 . 2/14/2017
We are getting closer to the light. I'm betting Narcissa knows a thing or two about life debts. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
I'm definitely confused. Hermione has a tendency to make things more difficult than they need to be.
c.karen09 chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
I am on the absolute edge of my seat here. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
Yay Hermione! I'm glad she went for it, and I hope she knows now that he won't go back to thinking less of her.
c.karen09 chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
I like your timing and everything is moving along according to schedule. I think I might have had Hermione just happen to complain to Draco about the paper always printing misinformation, but that's just me. Thanks for writing.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »