Reviews for Incarceration
Mary Eagle Med chapter 13 . 8/24/2020
I want to keep reading, but I have to study.
I'm really hook. That kiss... And all the agnst... Is brilliant.
Thanks for sharing.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 12 . 8/24/2020
THEY KISS.

And I want to punch Hermione.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 11 . 8/24/2020
I hate Pansy so much...

And Hermione is confused. Someone slap her, please.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 10 . 8/24/2020
How unfair is everything... Draco MUST be absolved. And, for Merlin's sake, can they f*cking kiss already?
Mary Eagle Med chapter 9 . 8/24/2020
Holy sh*t. How I supposed to read Heidegger? There's no way in hell I will léase this más read "Ser y tiempo"...
I really love your fic.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 8 . 8/24/2020
HE KISSED HER HAND.
I'm dead.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 7 . 8/24/2020
THE SEXUAL TENSION OMG.
Draco is in love with Hermione. Hermione is in love with Draco. I'm in love with this fic.
Narcissa, as usual, have notice something.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 6 . 8/24/2020
OMG, he is attracted to her! Afagahsgsjahajajakahshajaafada. Sorry, awful review, I just can't stop reading!
Mary Eagle Med chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
Amazing Dramione interactions. I love every single one of them. And I love the friendship between Harry and Hermione, pretty sweet.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 4 . 8/24/2020
The evolution of their relationship is gold. They are getting so attached... I want to read their conversations all day long.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
I'm crying. Poor Draco, he is so lonely and so in need of affection and human contact... And he will fall so fast in love with her.
Thank you for no bashing Ron. I hate that. Ron deserves better. I like how you manage to end their relation. Very mature.
Aaaaaaaggggggh, I have to study, but I don't want to! This story is so good, I'm dying to know how it ends.
Kisses,
Mary Eagle Med chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
I'M LOVING THIS. Draco is so damaged. It's sad. I hope Hermione can take him out of Azkaban soon.
Mary Eagle Med chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
This sounds sooo good. I'm really excited to start reading it. This first chapter was great. I love the characterizations. Very well done.
Kisses,
xLaBellaVita chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
OMG you're such a great & original Dramione author and I thought Forget Me was the best, but I might love this even more! Can't wait to read the rest
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
"Just watch me"
I love it, can't wait to read more
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »