Reviews for Incarceration
Calimocho chapter 20 . 6/29/2019
Great ff!
Thanks for taking the time to write it!
—Liz
Michelicious22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Confident Hermione! I like that ending.
WizardMichi chapter 20 . 6/21/2019
yaaas, so good! I hope you continue writing more stories bc I absolutely blasted through and thoroughly enjoyed the ones you've posted so far. thank you so much for sharing!
WizardMichi chapter 18 . 6/21/2019
I love that lavender was there. cute
WizardMichi chapter 17 . 6/21/2019
lmao hexed anyway, just bc xD
WizardMichi chapter 16 . 6/21/2019
I loved the details from Hermiones pov
WizardMichi chapter 12 . 6/20/2019
I loved, absolutely LOVED Draco in this chapter. Holy shit.
WizardMichi chapter 10 . 6/20/2019
I am so stressed lmao I love this but hate it all at the same time xD
WizardMichi chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
I kept thinking omg I want them to hug so badly T T I'm in my feelings pretty hardcore with this story so far.
WizardMichi chapter 6 . 6/20/2019
I HATE THE WARDEN
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
nice story! it's good seeing the whole trial process as most dramione fics only mention it in passing.
petrynronlover chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Woot
petrynronlover chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
This was sooooooooo good. For a couple months now I’ve had this story in one of my tabs on my phone and I for some reason kept reading other stories instead. I finally told myself I was gonna read it and i couldn’t put it down! I devoured it as fast as possible. Thank you for writing this great story!
KingTJStevens chapter 20 . 5/9/2019
This was a pretty good story though I did enjoy reading Forget Me more. I wish more time was spent explaining the life debt in the beginning. I did really like Lavender and her friendship with Hermione in this story though! Usually she's portrayed to be very annoying.
BellaCoventry chapter 20 . 4/27/2019
Throughly enjoyed this! I wish you’d have continued on a bit longer rather than finishing it with a newspaper article, but excellent story nonetheless.
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »