Reviews for Incarceration
Dulce Muerte chapter 20 . 7/4/2018
wow, such a great story
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 6/13/2018
Nice ending! Do not understand why Luna called their relationship forbidden but the article was nice and funny. Thank you for this lovely story!
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 6/13/2018
That was really nice! It was very funny to see Harry expecting to do some grovelling, and then Draco, suffering from sexual tension :D
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 6/13/2018
Oh, thank goodness! I'm glad they resolved everything. Poor Harry! Was hexed by Draco and now Hermione will definitely scold him as well :)
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 6/13/2018
Ooh, I hope Draco will not blame himself!
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 6/13/2018
I hope now the debt is paid. And, I hope poor Hermione survives.
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 6/13/2018
Poor Hermione! I hope there is a way to satisfy the debt. I wonder if it has anything to do with their animosity? Would it be different if they didn't despise each other before? If they were just indifferent?
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 6/13/2018
Very strange behaviour of the life debt but you are the author :)
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 6/12/2018
Ah, that's much better and does make sense. I hope Narcissa will also be able to help them. I wonder what this debt wants? That she save his life too? It doesn't look like it wants her affection for Draco.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 6/12/2018
I hope so. So far, she behaves like an idiot. First, she can't even just simply say that Ron is her friend and seeing Lavender and then she just rejects Draco without an explanation. I'm surprised he has enough guts to continue to pursue her. Guys are usually taking a rejection very badly. She knows he doesn't feel the debt, what the hell is she talking about?
I'm glad Lavender can knock bit of sense in her thick head. What the point of living without loving? Yes, she might have her heart broken but she might not. You'll never know if you don't take the plunge.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 6/12/2018
You are writing quite intense court proceedings. That's not an easy fit. Are you, by any chance, work related to law? You are doing it pretty well :)
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 6/12/2018
Hermione is completely transparent in her feelings. At least, Draco should be assured now that she really likes him.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 6/12/2018
Why didn't she say anything to him? I wonder if Narcissa will write to him about that conversation.
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 6/12/2018
Never assume, Draco, just ask!
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 6/12/2018
That was very mature, Harry! Well done! I wonder if Ron or somebody else will vouch for him?
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »