Reviews for Incarceration
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 6/12/2018
I'm really curious about that life debt connection. Will it play further role? Does it influence both their behaviour? How Draco will behave towards her when he is out of prison?
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 6/12/2018
Wow! No Ron's bashing! That's good. I always thought that he and Lavender suited together much better than he and Hermione. And, whatever Lavender faults, she was always a true Gryffindor, much more so than Hermione, actually.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 6/12/2018
She could have easily stay in Australia. It's really nice here. Much better than in England :D But luckily for Draco, she didn't. He deteriorated quickly though.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
That was really harsh. Poor Draco! I'm sure that if Harry insisted a little bit more, they would eventually listen to him. He just didn't try hard enough. I hope, Hermione will be more successful.
FranQuel chapter 20 . 6/10/2018
I have to congratulate you on this beautiful story. One of the best no doubt about Dramione, detail, I have not yet read your other stories, but I already know I will love her equally.

Congratulations!
Shola2001 chapter 20 . 6/8/2018
Great story. I love Theo lol
amalina899 chapter 20 . 5/17/2018
I actually read the entire book in one sitting
Guest chapter 20 . 5/4/2018
Again, you have an amazing skill to write beautiful stories. Loved the raw emotion in this xoxo
RooOJoy chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
So lovely! I absolutely adore your works. Thanks for sharing!
tennisdiva15 chapter 20 . 4/27/2018
hahahaha theo's quote is the best lmao :)
miiou-chan chapter 20 . 3/31/2018
That was surely one of the best Dramione I've read so far. Bloody brilliant. Your writing is great (I think... I'm not sure because English is not my mothertongue) but so easy to read and follow. Your plot is believable and so interesting. I love your Draco so much, how you write about his feelings and inner thoughts. I somewhere fell in love with him. I love the dialogues between Draco and Hermione, the fluffy ones and above all the ones where you can feel their longing and despair. I love your Harry, how he can overcome his hatred for Malfoy, how he supports Hermione without (thanks God) falling in love with her compared to other fanfics. I absolutely love your Hermione, she is perfect. I think you balanced well the angst and the fluff. Your characters are deep and cannon. The court scenes were great and well described, we could feel the tension in there. So yeah, I basically love everything about this fanfic.
I highly recommend this story to anyone who seem to hesitate. And I will certainly check your other fanfics. I hope you're still writing because you have a great imagination and an amazing writing. Thank you for your share.
Kushka chapter 20 . 3/21/2018
Good story
Valery Hlinka chapter 4 . 3/20/2018
Chapters 3 and 4 were incredibly touchingThe way you described his savouring chocolate and taking shower made my eyes water! You depict Draco's enjoyment of all that simple things so beautifully!
Looking forward to their next meeting
tee4dree chapter 20 . 3/19/2018
Great fic! Maybe after Draco’s out of prison, it got a bit too dramatic, but it was lovely anyway. Thank you so much for sharing!
tee4dree chapter 14 . 3/17/2018
More suspense and drama?! : (
I love Harry so much! He is the best of friends!
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »