Reviews for Changes
Guest chapter 11 . 3/30/2017
I reale live your storys! I red Thema all! I hohe you
Will write an otter soon!
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Brilliant and fantastic writing, thank you
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
Lovely story.. So happy you wrote it and you being ONE of the few authors that do this pairing with the stories themselves being multi-chaptered.
fischersfritzefischt chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Thank you so much for this! As you know by now, i really do love your work :) Of course I'm sad that it is over, but everything good must come to an end i guess. And who doesn't love to be rewarded with such a nice ending? :) I really like how everything turned out, as well as the time it took them to get there. I love how you dont rush things, but how you let the characters develope their relationship. Oh and an extra thank you for the "epilog" aka the last chapter. I always do appreciate when fics dont end directly after the "them getting together". Its like an extra treat for the readers :D

Yeah well.. what more can i say? You rock! Dont let life keep you down! :) and as always, if there are any more stories you want to share in the future, i wouldnt complain at all ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
A lovely way to end. I hope you continue to write for this pairing. Looking forward to see what you have in store for us next. Very well done to you, beautifully written x
jerseybelle chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Love this ending, but I, too, am sad it is over. Hope there'll be more in the future.
Quiet Daydream chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
Chapter 10 To be continued... That was lovely to read! You know Kent and Chandler so well, and you present their characters in the most genuine way! I wish those assholes who cancelled the TV show could read your work. It would give them an idea or two. To end the show like that... It's like telling the people who watch the show to bugger off. And the same goes for any show, not just Whitechapel. Imagine reading a book and at the best part you read: ''Well, wouldn't you like to know? The end, sucker!'' :-) And I honestly feel that Kent asked Chandler out on a date, and that Chandler understood that. Not a date date. But a date. That could become a date date. It makes sense, I don't know. :-) Brilliant work! :-)
TorchwoodOCD chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
Hello! Thank you for this story. Having only discovered whitechapel last month and then rapidly finishing season 4 I was at a bit of loss as to want to do with myself! Looking forward to chapter 11
fischersfritzefischt chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Loved it! Thank you for this, you truly made my day a whole lot better and me much, much happier than i would have been today. I really needed that :) Oh and im glad that there still is a "to be continued" at the end of the chapter :)

By the way, i listened to "the longest time" by Suade (well originally its from billy joel.. but.. yeah) and i just couldnt help but notice how well the lyrics fit to this chapter (at least i thought they did :p). Just wanted to let you know :)
jerseybelle chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Well worth the wait! Love the progression through the chapters. Glad Chandler listened to Miles and decided to act on them.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
This is brilliant, thank you for mentioning that Chandler's feelings towards Morgan where more mental than emotional, I never liked her character and never understood the "attraction" .love the jealousy on chandler's part, would love each to see more of that, he needs to yearn more, another fantastic addition, can't wait for next installment xx
jerseybelle chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
Thank goodness for Miles.
fischersfritzefischt chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
Oh no! Dont stop here! .. i hate cliffhangers (Strange how love and hate sometimes can be the same :p) i cant wait to see chandler approach kent! As ever, you did a brillaint job with this fic so far!

All i want is that they get to get their happy ending already. But on the other hand i hope they never will, because then the story would be coming to an end.
...i hate it. And i love it! ...Fanfiction always leaves me kind of schizoprenic :p
Quiet Daydream chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
As always, awesome work Sweet Babboo! Every new chapter is a real treat! :-)
NeverEndingFandoms18 chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
another great chapter! I really hope it works out for these two-I know you'll do a great job! I just don't want Chandler to leave