Reviews for Euphonious
Arendora chapter 1 . 1/24
Damn, I don't know whether he needs therapy or he is just obsessed but this was strange and twisted. I don't know if I like it but it is very well written in his point of view. Yeah, in an odd and horrifying way I do like it.
ladiefury chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Good God, that was so extremely twisted and his point of view so well written. It gave me chills.
NDMC chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Holy shit. Scabior was so twisted and obsessive in this and you wrote him so well. This was horrifying and dark and you did such an amazing job. I loved this and I will be checking out your other fics!
Primrue chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD POSTED IT HERE! NOW I HAD TO REVIEW AND FAV! Truly incredible and chilling, dear Vega! Love it still!
Calebski chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I read this on Tumblr when you posted and it loses nothing on a second read, the pace, the writing, the language all of it builds up and up into this terrifying fever pitch.

You wrote his warped POV so well, just such a wonderful piece of fiction.
Heeley chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I originally read this on tumblr and I just wanted to leave you a review here. The subject matter is difficult and you've written it really well. Scabior is perfectly in character and although dark, the story, the words, and the feelings they convey are mesmerising. Thank you.