Reviews for Eli
doctorwholover chapter 1 . 8/15
This was an absolutely adorable story! So glad the Doctor has little Eli.
givemeawinchester chapter 13 . 3/9
This was absolutely beautiful, not what I was expecting at all
AgentKalGibbs chapter 4 . 1/25
That chapter absolutely did not make me cry. It didn't. And even if it somehow did, you have no evidence...
Pridia chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
I somehow never saw the mail of the last chapter or forgot about it (probably the second one.).
Anyway, I just read this and yeah happy ending ;)
I don't want this to be over :(, but I enjoyed it anyway. But then again, I haven't found a story by you that I didn't enjoy.
And the nightmare bear, I don't know why but that had me in stitches, both times it was mentioned.
For the rest, I don't know what to say, this story is amazing and so are you. keep it up. ;)
Charlie-BADWOLF chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
This is honestly the sweetest thing I've read EVER
Schyrsivochter chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
When I saw the summary, I was a bit sceptical, but now it turned out to be a very lovely story. The Doctor wasn’t out of character, and neither was the TARDIS, for that matter; thank you!
frankkylou chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Aww! Okay, I'll be honest, I wasn't sure about this fic at the beginning, but you've truly stolen my heart with this one. Cuteness, oh my goodness! I look forward to this Halloween story of yours as well. And oh, how could I not be excited for more of my favourite Gallifreyan-Human hybrid: Leah! (I know it may be a while, but the excitement is still there lol) Anyway, good luck with uni. I send you my best and most sincere wishes. Toodles. :)

-eaync
leighward chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Loved it! Great ending.
DarkerStars chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Aww does it have to end? I really loved this fic! I'll give you a follow so if there is a sequel I'll be sure to read it ;)

Keep up the good work!

-Star
Ashena-Iulik chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
I don't care if it's even 1fic a year :) don't you stop making them
Annienygma chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
AWW! I Squeed when I got the email update and rushed to read it. Now I'm sad that I did cause it's over :(

OOH - but imagine - one little story, with an adult, time traveling Eli, maybe flying his own Tardis or with a vortex manipulator. The Doctor's got him grown, he's moved on, and then right when the Doctor thinks he's done for - in comes Eli to save the day!

Or, well, anything really. I'd be happy if Eli was grown and those two got drunk on hyper vodkas with Captain jack.

Come on, you KNOW you wanna do a sequel...*stares deeply into your eyes trying to hypnotize you*

**pops out from the screen** Is it working?
IndigoAndTheFandoms chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Omg what a beautiful ending. This is absolutely perfect and I can't thank you enough for this! I loved it to death!
Ne'ith5 chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Ahhh, such a sweet ending! The Doctor finally found what he has been needing forever in the person of a small boy. Best of all, he accepted and admitted that he needed Eli.
Formusan chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Nicely done and satisfying
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
I can't wait for the Halloween fic! But this story was AMAZING and it warmed my heart :)