Reviews for A Guardian From the Past
dolphinrain chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Nice story. I'm re-reading alot of these Voyager stories and this one is great. I love Tom Paris (& I'm jealous B'lanna snagged him!)
Katharina chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
I just re-read the story and I noticed that you "promoted" Tal Celes in chapter 2, because you called her Ensign. I think she's just a crewmen.
Anna chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
So. Where's that update coming?
MacGateFan chapter 4 . 2/20/2003
Great job, as usual! :)

~Mac
Diane Klepper chapter 4 . 2/15/2003
Hi Cat: I originally read this story in the " The Last Time I Saw Paris" and I thought it was a really good story then. Keep up the good work. Diane
Tharin chapter 4 . 2/15/2003
Sorry, here I'm again, I forgot something:

I was very happy that you let Tom and B'Elanna chose "Kathryn" as second name for their daughter. I did the same in one of my storys, and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thing they would do that.

But I could never put Toms explantation in this wonderful words. .the woman who rescued her parents. Just perfect!
Tharin chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
I like the explantation, why Harry was able to find the shuttle. This was really a guardian from the past. From the title, I expected at first a story with something like time-travelling, so you surprises me.

The characterizations were as good as always. I like it also, that Tom has some good remembrances of his father.
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
cool story. please post again soon.
Tharin chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
Good to read the next chapter. It seems that your story become a little J/C (don't think I don't like it :-) even if it's just friendship. It also seems that's always Tom who's getting injuried in your storys.

I don't really understand why Harry finds the shuttle because of scanning for silver and turquoise, if this items aren't part of the shuttle (mayby you explain it in the next part?)

So the last thing to say: I enjoy reading your story, like I always do.
Rat chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
Great story, I'm eagerly waiting for the next part!
Tharin chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
I'm very happy that you posted the next chapter! It's good, but to short :-)

I like it that you put Kathryn, Chakotay and Tom together on this planet. But why have they crashed down? This promises to be an interesting story, and I ask myself how long it will be. 22 Chapters like "Redemption"?
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Great story! Good clifhanger. I hope you will follow up on it!
Jade chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Evil cliffhanger! Great start!
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
It's kind of stupid Janeway doesn't know who Neil Armstrong is. He's a very important pioneer, especially in the Star Trek universe, because it's all about space travel. Btw, if you'd seen 'threshold' you would know that Janeway knows who he is, because she mentions him and some other elite pilots in that episode.

It's also a little annoying that Neelix's food tasts bad. It's getting a little too cliché in fanfiction. Besides that, it isn't even completely right. It's the seventh season because Tom and B'Elanna are married, and in that season Neelix isn't such a bad cook as he was in the first or second. His food is usually pretty good and he definetely learned to go easy on the spices in the past seven years.

Your story isn't all bad though, it has a very promising title.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
I always get excited when I see you've posted/update a story and again I wasn't disappointed. I loved bonding stories especially those involving Tom and Janeway and I look forward to what you have in store for our trio as well as what meaning there is to the title of the story. Looking forward to chapter two!