Reviews for The way of the warlock
Monster King chapter 7 . 6/16
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Beeswax2 chapter 4 . 3/14
GREAT STORY !

BUT I just HAVE to ask .

Nutella ? Is it REALLY THAT GOOD !?
Mark a chapter 7 . 2/4
Excellent start to your story. I really enjoyed the mix of worlds. Thank you for you hard work.
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Update it please
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
just fucking die
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2017
The story really went downhill with this chapter. Turning Harry into some weird part-demon creature really killed my interest. The ever so convenient introduction of that warp guy also lessened my interest because it was pretty dumb and contrived how he found Harry's dimension.

All of that combined with how Harry was basically just being led around by the nose by the demons and how the plot wasn't really going anywhere until "fate got bored" really hurt what started out as an interesting story concept.

Not that any of this matters, considering that you abandoned this story over a year ago.

I'd undo the weird demon transformation, make Harry more of a... poly-mage that uses all the fields of magic of his home world and all the demons can teach him (making him a master of all magic instead of just a warlock), and make the demons more subservient and help Harry build some kind of power base instead of just tutoring him and wandering around stealing stuff all the time drawing attention to Harry.

Oh, and, naturally, I wouldn't recommend doing that thing with the warp guy finding the Earth dimension until after Harry is 17 and has killed Voldemort. Involving the Azeroth dimension would make better sense as a "part two" of the story, after Harry has finished everything he wanted to do on his home world. There's a lot more stuff going on involving multiple worlds in the Azeroth dimension so it would be a good place to go after he fulfills his destiny. Trying to involve it all so early is a mistake.
tamagat chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
faved and followed forever!
gods man! there so much awesome in this story it cannot be contained!
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
It wouldn't surprise me if Bumbleohsomore bound Harry's magical core just so he couldn't defend himself against the Dursleys. It would never do to have Harry injure or even kill his supposed relatives after all. Regardless of what they do to him. He has already shown just how much he truly cares for Harry's welfare by placing him with people who hate him. Even in cannon he truly doesn't care. The old fool has three full time jobs that need all his attention yet because he has to divide it three ways none get it. Then if you add in the old frauds' ego, you get a mega failure.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
For not being a native English speaker your written English is very good. Believe me! I've read far, far worse! One story I read monthly MUST be mentally translated while reading. Yours was easy and interesting to read. Though not what I was looking for. I was looking for Harry Potter X Miskatonic University. But I decided to give it a try just to see. I'm not disappointed.
silferdeath chapter 7 . 3/15/2017
Hey leuke story ik hoop dat je verder gaat schrijven. Maar als je het druk hebt met HBO of de uni dan snap ik het. Of als je muse is weg gevlogen dat kan ook gebeuren.
ik vraag me wel af voor het tweede en derde jaar. Is de illusie goed genoeg om de basilisk en remus te foolen? Gezien die een veel betere neus hebben dan mensen. Eigenlijk ook het zelfde met de andere dieren hebben ze door dat er iets mis is of niet? Legende zeggen namelijk wel dat katten dingen kunnen zien die niet zichtbaar zijn voor mensen alhoewel ik niet weet het harry potter canon dat is. Op crookshanks na gezien hij wel wist dat scabbers wormtail was.

Groetjes silferdeath
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2017
I hope your update comes by August 2017!

Nice story; pity you dropped it. Hope life is good and it's only day to day real life that is bogging you down
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
So, noticed an error in this chapter as well. Roger, the ravenclaw, and Tracey, the Slytherin, are not at all related, nor do they share the same last name. their last names are Davies, and Davis, respectively.

there was also some problems with tenses in this chapter, using death instead of dead, and vice versa.

also, you referred to "Alecto" as a widow, when it was her brother who died, not her husbamd.

overall an entertaining read though.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
still an entertaining read (though the fact that you had a Child Harry make what's essentially a Horcrux is somewhat distrubing). noticed another typo in this chapter though. you typo though: you wrote Thrust Vault, rather than Trust Vault.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 2/3/2017
noticed another typo. it's Charing Cross Road, not Sharing Cross Road.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 2/3/2017
interesting beginning. one thing though, it's the Thames, not the Tames, river.