Reviews for The Ilvermorny Champion
babydoll.MK21 chapter 62 . 7/8
this is really good plssssss update soon
Midnight Angels chapter 13 . 6/22
I'm sorry, but the idea that Harry bullied ANYone in the Headmaster's office or the Great Hall is a bunch of bull****! The bullies of Hogwarts (including the staff) finally ran into someone who a) had the POWER to stand up to them and b) the courage of their convictions to actually STAND up to them.

Bullies are always the first people to start pissing and moaning about someone "being mean" to them when the shoe is on the proverbial other foot.

If anything, Harry went easier on them than he could have.
Vampireking40 chapter 62 . 6/14
I am planning to read this story all the way through again. I look forward to seeing this story continued if it ever gets updated. What I would find interesting with this story or at least sequel is where Harry and Rose end up having to attend Hogwarts for his 5th yr and what ever year she would be in do to an attack at Ivermore. Yes this would be similar to another story where Harry is a Durmstrang Student and is forced to attend Hogwarts and deal with the Toad. Love the way she was put in her place in the earlier chapter and it would seem she will cause more trouble again with that nasty attitude of hers.
goddammitHinny chapter 62 . 6/13
so uppdate soon?
jon08 chapter 62 . 6/11
Really enjoying this story. Its one of a few that doesn't include betrothal contacts influencing the 'betrothee's' feelings etc.
I do hope your RL issues solve themselves soon as its been over a year since your lastupdate.
Melikalilly chapter 62 . 6/8
I love this story
AustrianShadow chapter 62 . 6/5
Aloah,
just finished my reread of this very nice tale and am wondering if it's still "not abandoned"?
I'd be sad about that as I like the way it's going and also the promise of things to come.
BR
Shadow
tyrannicpuppy chapter 62 . 5/31
So far the relationships and the Tournament have been superb. Seeing the long-lost Potter family interacting with old friends and allies has been interesting at the least.
I always love a good Harry/Hermione story, and the pair of them have not disappointed at any point yet. As have Rose and Gabrielle. They are so sweet together and I really enjoy the scenes with all four.
Luna is her typical self and usually brings a grin to my face if there isn't one already due to the zany characters in some moments.
The politics is dragging the story considerably and becoming extremely difficult to work through. It is far too cluttered and keeps much of the more interesting parts of the story from happening. Not to mention how everyone seems to enjo9y rolling over for their moron overlords.
If such laws were introduced into the Muggle world that government would be ousted by their own people by that evening. I find it extremely difficult to suspend disbelief on this part of the story.
Which is a real shame because other than that it has been a joy to read. I love all the major characters and I'm quite caught up in the background intrigues of the good and the bad players.
Just wish we could get back to the tournament and the fun of the story that has seemed to disappear in the last half a dozen chapters.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 61 . 5/31
This moronic law is really beginning to drain all the enjoyment from this story. No matter how many times they praise it to the heavens it is still utterly idiotic and is really making the time drag on and on. I am finding I am beginning to struggle through chapters rather than eagerly anticipating the next piece.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 58 . 5/31
Some very sweet scenes packaged in there. I liked the girls good night, it still felt right for them at this stage.
Hermione can occasionally get ahead of herself in these, but it is always great to see Harry playing the consummate gentleman. Not sure I could have shown that restraint at fourteen.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 57 . 5/31
Did Harry not already give both Daphne and Tracey House Potter protection back after the betrothal meeting? Or am I misremembering? And if so, would Tracey's adoption void that in some way, or did we just forget?
Some cute scenes. Harry is going to sleep til midday he'll be so exhausted with such a long list of dance partners lined up.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 56 . 5/31
I had honestly forgotten Neville was even involved in all of this until this chapter. He kind of disappeared for a fair few chapters there. In fact, if it weren't for all the Yule Ball talk, you could almost have forgotten it was fourth year at all.
Looking forward to the ball though. Should be much better without Krum, Rita, and Ron ruining the night for everyone.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 5/30
It was fairly obvious she was pregnant in the earliet chapter when she went to St Mungos. The alternative being she was dying and that just seems too angsty for this story. Good chapter though.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 53 . 5/30
A great christmas eve. Looking forward to the ball tonight when I get home.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 52 . 5/30
Ooooh. I loved the call. That throws some more to think about on the fire. Will Harry tell Hermione now or wait?
2,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »