Reviews for The Egypt Game
that is secret chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Ah. . . I get to read the finished version. Damn cliffhangers, though. . . rar.
Ru-chan chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Wai! This story is good! Keep writing! _
Kitsune Hashiba chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
_ CLIFFIE! EVIL! *cough* Right. NEways, I'm sorry you haven't had much time to work on this, but I'm hoping the next part will be up soon? _ Pwetty pwease?

Ciao!
nieni Woodland chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
everyone in this story seems slightly insane and i think you might have ryou and bakura's personalities mixed .but i still think this story is really THE HECK IS UP WITH JOU AND SETO THOUGH? THEY'RE JUST PLAIN WIERD!
the birdster chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Sniggmaphoo! _

What was tht just now? Oh, that was only my incessent blabbering, nothing more. ;;

. This story kicks Barney's ASS ANY DAY! XD Really, it does! -

Update soon! . I'll be waiting!
Cloud Albatou chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Love it! I absoutly love this!_Absoutly fantastic! Beautifuly written and the plot rules to no end!_Very orgnianle too! I hope ya add more soon!
Kakarots-Frying-Pan chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Awe, Ryou/Bakura cuteness _ But no Jou/Seto lemon ::pouts:: oh well _ This was cute, update soon.

Lee
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
*repeats after author* SEX! _ Oh, I mean, "foreshadowing!"

Mokuba: *turns to Seto* Onii-san? What's sex?

Kaiba: *sputters*

Jounouchi: *falls over*

MELIKES CRAZY WAR PAINT! _ MAKE MORE SON!
Sailor Comet chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
O! New part, new part! ::dances::

Hm. Just occured to me, why can Yuugi and Bakura speak Japanese?

Woot! Malik and Ishtar arrive! Heh.

I do wuv this fic. _ So cute. So damned cute. It's so good it fried my brain and I'm incapable of leaving a decent review. _

Sam
Luna Tiger chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
:D Sounds like Seto's gettin' stitched up, but I could very well be wrong.

And can I ask something? ..I know you say that Bakura's a tomb raider and that should be the big hint, but is he /really/ the yami? o.O 'Cause with all his blushing and stuff, he's more like the hikari. but Ryou acts all sweet and cute, even when commenting on Bakura's ass. so. M'confuused!

And god, you have some twisted characterizations.. and I'm not talking in the crazy-sick way of /them/, y'know? .. Or not? . *pout* I want more Jono/Seto blood fighting! And fycking! Peas? :3
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Ah! What happened? You can't leave me like this! Good job here, you've done fantastic things this chapter.
Callisto Firestarter chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
_ Tehehe! Who made the blood curling, bone marrow freezing scream? Seto, someone Seto tortured? TEHE! I WANNA KNOW! CONTINUE!
Lynxktty14 chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
WRITE MORE! Please? MORE I SAY, MORE!
its a chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
_ Great job so far. Just one question - is Ishtar the yami Malik or the regular Malik? I don't think you specified . . . . -;;
Promise chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
COOL I LOVE IT!I just read the whole so far and I love it it's very funny!

And I just love the Seto Joey battle thing it was so, so COOL! Keep up the great work!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »