Reviews for The Egypt Game
Ankhutenshi chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
Bwahaha, I love this story! One of the funnier Egypt-AU's I've read. Looking forward to updates!
Dymond chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
::falls over she's laughing so hard:: omg! This is so funny! I love it! It's kinda wierd but wierd is good. Very good. Just like this story. And your writing abilities! Love it!

Update soon, onegai!
haru chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
awsome as always. all I have to say that I was alittle confused though. at first I thought "ishtar" was malik...but malik was with isis in the palace so that coulent have been malik with who exackly is "ishtar"?
Haru chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
Like all of your works, it was truly awsome oncea again. jounouchi was funny in this chapter. but is that jounouchi's job lol
Haru chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
what exaclky is this "it" you speek of? "it" is probly what I think "it" is right? lol
haru chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
once again, awsome chapter. you made ryou a bit more outgoing then I ever exspected him to be..but sure its workin for the story
haru chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
okay...okay..I'm reviewing! awsome chapter as always _
Haru chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
your an awsome writer, you have such "a way with words" to but it bluntly. but maby I just think so because I cant write good storys or poetry at all. but I really enjoy all of your works. they are truely great.
Kiwee chapter 10 . 9/5/2004
ohohohohhoho...i absolutely love this fic! its so halirious! its abslutely brilliant too, and cool, and well written, and just about every other praises availiable...

anyway, plz update soon! or sooner...or soonest possible...which ever comes first...
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 10 . 8/12/2004
Wai~! You gotta update! This is ABSOLUTELY superb writing! And is there bad history between Malik and Ryou? Say it isn't so! ;_; And they looked so cute together...But I wanna see what the bad history between Malik and Anzu-chan is!
acern chapter 10 . 7/8/2004
Nu! I got to the end? You must update! ;_; Please!
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 7/3/2004
*Gives Sunfreak requested kiss*

This is...funny. And interesting. And funny. And intriguing. And funny. And fucking *hot*!

Did I mention funny?

I did? Well, did I mention how much I'd like another part? Well, you mentioned that questions help, so...

Question: Yami used to live in the Egyptian palace? Wha? Is he Yuugi's long-lost brother or something? Or did you mean the Japanese palace?

Question: Speaking of, why does Yuugi want Yami dead, anyway?

Question: And where did Yami's king find him and Jou, anyway? I'm assuming Malik and Ishtar's last suggestion, but...

Question: In reference to the last question: Joey mentions his father finding him and Yami in bed together - is the king Joey's father? Why did Yami live in the palace, anyway? And why would Yami sleep with Jou if they aren't relaly, according to Chapter 3, friends?

Question: Is Shizuka, Jou's sister, going to show up? And speaking of siblings, is Mokuba *really* not Seto's brother, or was he just saying that because of the fact that Mokuba really would have been murdered by his enemies years ago? He mentions that he normally stays at the palace, but tells Mokuba to go 'home', so who takes care of Mokuba?

Question: Why does Otogi want to kill Isis? Damn, I like Otogi, tell me he's not a bad guy...

Question: Continuing with what Isis said, I'm assuming since she said Shaadi was good at stitching up knife wounds that Seto's stomach, which got sewn up by 'a crazy man' was also his handy work?

Question: More Isis - what is her calender counting down to? Something good, something bad?

Question: Anzu, a captain? Is that above or below a general? And how does Malik know about her, and why does he think her horrible?

Question: Speaking of Anzu, I'm sensing Yuuig-Anzu on the horizon (the *distant* horizon, since you haven't updated in almost a year...) but was the bartender in that scene Mai?

Question: How did Bakura end up being Ishtar's slave, anyway, especially since Ishtar was a slave (?) and slaves can't by their freedom or own slaves?

Question: What was the 'it' Bakura was going to seel Ishtar and why would the Gods be offended? Was it some holy relic (but how could he hide that on his person)? Maybe a ritual dagger or something?

Question: Why is Bakura so familiar with what Yuugi looks like? I'm assuming Ishtar is because of his relationship with Malik...

Question: Why would Seto commision a slave collar for himself to wear? I wouldn't think he'd care enough about...anything. And he's been pretty blatant in his willingness to sleep with Jou, but said something to Miho in the last chapter about having no interest in taking a lover - is that just because he's wounded?

Question: Is Miho going to be an important character, or is she just background? And who left her tied up in Seto's bed, anyway?

Question: Chapter 5, what are the 'you-know-whats' Jou has to find?

I like your characterization of Bakura. He blushes, how kawaii! And Ryou, he's so endearingly hentai. And Yuugi, he's so...interesting. And Yami. And Jou. Seto being suicidal has actually come off as funny, slapstick comedy. Malik and Ishtar are crazily amusing. Anzu is a real, fully-fleshed character, the likes of which are hardly seen in this fandom, unfortunately. Honda is Isis makes me giggle.

Basically...I like this story. So much so, in fact, that I'm willing to bribe you with fic. Got a particular YGO pairing you'd like to see?
NotUsed111111 chapter 10 . 6/21/2004
Will you be continuing this? It's a great fic and I love the humor!
Senket chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
and this'll get updated... when? ever?
BxR lemons reader chapter 10 . 6/11/2004

most of them are _very_ OOC but who cares!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »