Reviews for The Egypt Game
redrose2310 chapter 10 . 6/6/2004
cool update
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 10 . 3/17/2004
You have to update soon please I loved this fic.
Read ya later,
Siren of the Darknessflame
Liecor chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
itz a little confusing.. but i love dis story! update soon!
laylakim chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
AWESOME STORY!
please please please update soon!
Dillon chapter 10 . 2/5/2004
Dude, I seriously, honestly hope you finish this. It's got way too many hilarious lines and amazing situations not to, man. It's worth mentioning that I've found only one other Egypt fic I liked...
If you're not there already, I'd like to invite you to join either Millenium Kingdom (an all-yu-gi-oh pairings list) or A Dragons Lair (Jou/Kai or Kai/Jou centric) on Yahoo. MK is at groups. yahoo group/ Millenium_Kingdom (without spaces, of course) and ADL is groups. yahoo group/ a_dragons_lair
I honestly do hope you finish this, and in that hope will add you to my author alerts.
Dil
purple kitten chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
*waves* hi! i must say this is the best fic i"ve read in awhile. most of the ones iv'e been reading lately have been well...crap so i was glad when i found this one which i almost did'nt a question: is yami going to get laid? just wonderin. continue please?
blazing kodachi chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
No, I'm NOT going to kiss you, but I'd like to ask you to update soon, if you would be so kind.
stoiflyne chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
oh! very good! me like me like!
plz keep writing! i have to see the end!
question, will yami ever meet yugi?
anyway KEEP WRITING! you're doing an awesome job!
ObsidianJade chapter 10 . 11/23/2003
S: AY-YAHH! If I kiss you, will you update? PLEASE? It's been ages! I'm goin' nuts here!

Onyx: (somewhat lazily) 'Going' nothing. You've been insane for ages.

S: (thwaps) Shaddup, Ony-san! Gahh! Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update! PLEASE!
Impish Pixie chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
When are you gonna update this? Please will you update this?
Impish Pixie chapter 10 . 11/11/2003
When are you updating? Please, update! We will love you forever!
Destination Chocolate chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
O! I love this story so much!

One problem.

The Japanese being spoken is gramatically incorrect. You might not care, but I just thought you might want to know.

For example, when saying, "I love this story" in Japanese, one does not say, 'Watash (I) aishiteru (love) kono (this) monogatari (story). That's just not how Japanese sentence structure works. Instead, one says:

Watashi (I) wa (subject marker) kono (this) monogatari (story) o ( object of the verb marker) aishiteru (love).

Therefore, "kiss me" (when omitting the subject) would be, " watashi o kuchizukeru".

Also, according to my dictionary, the verb "to kiss" is kuchizukeru, not kuchidzukeru, with a "d". I don't know if that was a typo or a mistranslation, but I'm just going by what my dictionary says.

Once I get past my stupid Japanese language rant, I really really really really love this story. Wonderful plot, lively characters, sexy limes (no lemon ;_;), and most of all... oh damn, it's just good in general.

Update soon!

-KitKat
Char-sensei chapter 10 . 10/31/2003
great story. please update soon.
Devil's Whore chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
hehehehehehehe

update plz this fic kicks ass

lol

*gives author seto and jou plushies*

they're my favourite -
purplechaos04 chapter 10 . 10/22/2003
I think this story is freaking fantastic, and I'd write more but it's late and I'm tired. It's been a while since you updated this- I really wish you would continue.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »