Reviews for Her Shattered Heart
Please write more of this story soon.
galefrancesca chapter 9 . 5/13
Hey wonderful story,when are you coming back to it ?It is sooooo amazing I can’t wait to read more,please come back..
Would love to know where they go from here. Great story
Would love more to this story. It's very interesting and well written
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
How there's more to come
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
Wow! I'm ready for the next chapter! I love the way you described Carley's reaction to the altercations with Liz.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 9 . 9/2/2017
Omg! I am loving this story! My favorite line was about Liz's dress being from the thrift store lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2017
I wish this would have happened on the show. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
Great start.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
I love that Sam continues to stand up for herself. She torn Elizabeth up. It was even better because Jason was there. He seemed impressed. Sam's done taking shit. I was surprised just like Sam that Elizabeth let Jason see her true colors. She never acts so bitchy in front of men, she saves that attitude for women only. Must be the desperation to be relevant at all. Neither Jason or Sam have time for her games. She's played with their lives enough over the years. The part about Rick still bring on her sheets was spot on. Dumping one man only to bring another home and in the same bed (and home you are raising your kids in) only hours later does lack class. Jason stepped up too. Elizabeth needed to hear Jason tell her to stay away from them. She still hasn't learned because she's begging Nikolas to fix things for her. Looks like Monica's had it with her too.

Thanks for showing the close relationship between Monica and Sam. She's in her corner just like I thought she would be. Just because Jason's her son doesn't mean she'll excuse his behavior. I like that Jason felt comfortable enough to confide in his mother. I hope to see their relationship grown. Monica deserves to have a close relationship with her only living child. Elizabeth may be in tears once Monica is through with her. She kept Jason from his mother as well as his wife and son. Running around like she hasn't done anything wrong. Elizabeth is lucky Sam doesn't have her brought up on charges for bigamy. She knew Jake was Jason, who happened to be married. No body was found and it's been less than seven years so he was legally declared dead. As Sam said, he's her husband. Elizabeth knew this, but it didn't stop her from trying to marry him. She didn't even try to hide it. She sent invitations out to everyone, including his wife! Talk about arrogant. The priest was ready. I just can't believe her. I hope someone that up. If Laura or Lucky get custody of her kids it would serve her right. What is she teaching them? I guess they are just confused. She only thinks of herself and her happy ending, she didn't even think of Jason who she claims to love. Did the same thing with Lucky though, complete with a fake breakdown. Sorry, I better stop my rant. I'm loving this story.
jasamhotlikechili chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
Hoping that MF is dead! How dare he? Loved Sam laying into Liz and Nik.
Nickels35 chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
Ohh shyt man down
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2017
Good for Jason, Sam and Monica! I'm glad they're all finally giving Liz what she deserves.
WinchesterGurl1967 chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
Great chapter! Just read all eight chapters, and I cant wait to see what Monica has to say to Elizabeth. I'm enjoying this story, and I cant wait to see what's next! Update soon! :)