Reviews for Recovery
Fangirl20 chapter 1 . 4/20
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Great job
Mikkuni chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Oh my gosh... Awesome story! The plot was perfect and it was extremely well written, even how the characters we're portrayed and acted was on the spot! It's sorta annoying how little people actually read it though, it's a great story! Keep up the good work!
hklj chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Sorry for the late review! I was camping all week so when I opened my email today and saw that you updated, I grinned like an idiot and read the new chapter immediately XD Awesome subject choice, yet again. I've always wondered if Killua gets nightmares, cuz it's something that was never really touched on throughout the series. This was so in character though, I felt so bad for little Killua, but I love it :3 and don't worry, I like MomGon hahaha (not as much as Mamapika though, nothing beats him XD ) can't wait for the next update!
kigamin chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
Ahhhhhh I loved it. Killua wasn't the only one with tears prickling in his eyes in this chapter. (hint: you nearly made me cry.)

I love how you wrote the first scene. The sentences were longer and chopped off at the end and that gives such a nice rhythm to the nightmare (something erratic like a gasp). Illumi kinda made me want to punch him in the nose but you wrote him so well, always a monotonous, blank figure showing no emotion.

THe part where Killua woke up from a nightmare next to Gon was so, so adorable and sad. (yes that's the part that nearly made me cry ghekjrhg). I loved how you wrote Gon; he was so in-character, with his simple conclusions and his easy deductions. I love how he cared about Killua. I'm all for MomGon. When he said Killua wasn't alone anymore I was mentally cheering!

And the sweet, sweet ending. I can totally see Gon hurling Killua from the window of the fifty-fourth room lol GO GON, DO IT!

Anyway, that was awesome, as usual! You really have a thing for writing a good traumatized Killua. This story's title is so fitting too; I love the recovery process.

Anyway (okay I should stop saying anyway and then rambling again u_u) I hope your laptop will stop conspiring against you, and good luck for the next chapter!
MorgantheFae chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Them Zoldycks are pretty messed up. It was a great idea to show how Killua gets over their training. I'll be keeping an eye on this fic; it's really good.
hklj chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Nice, an update :D I liked that you focused on lightning on this chapter, especially since it's such a huge part of his character/power. I just really like this concept, how you're looking at the same subject and how it affects him at different points in his life. It's like psychology and I love psychology :3 can't wait for the next chapter!
kigamin chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Wow. I think you really showed your potential with writing in this chapter. Your prose was beautiful, your metaphors gorgeous (the fingers of white leaping through the sky... please this is so awesome?), your pace and lyrical sense perfect... Gah that was so good :'D Your descriptions felt so alive, it's like it wasn't even description. And that's not easy because description is usually boring to read and write, but yours flowed really well.

The part where Killua thought about how he liked this one particular torture room broke my heart. He said it with such casualness (or well, thought it) that he doesn't realize how heartbreaking it is. Because it took so little for him to be "okay" with this room. :'(

Anyway, I hope Illumi chokes on a cucumber or walks on a lego or something because I hate him.

Thank you for this chapter! And I'm sorry for what happened to your laptop! It's like a conspiracy u_u don't let it stop you ;)
hklj chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
That was interesting. In a good way haha. I really like your writing style too :)
Random fangirl 43 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
This is so interesting. You never think of all the simple things from Killua's childhood that were probably ruined from his upbringing. This is an interesting story and I hope you plan on doing more sometime soon
kigamin chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
That was an interesting read! It had never occurred to me that Killua could definitely have had issues with eating chocolate because of his family's traumatic upbringing. It makes a lot of sense and you wrote that very well.

I loved how he conquered the chocolate, ignored illumi's words and trained himself to move past the trauma and heal. It was awesome.

The little dialogue at the end was lovely!