Reviews for Rebound
Bella is a horrible oerson and Edward has no right giving advise
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
What happened to you? We miss you!
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
I reread the first two chapters to refresh my memory before reading this one. I hope Bella has learned that it's best to talk to the guy your with if you are unhappy, rather than to cheat. Try to make what you have going work, but trust your instincts and break it off if it doesn't feel right anymore. I think Edward and Bella are on the same page now; it feels right between them. Nice to see the update. Thanks.
Mistydeb chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
At least they are in the same room and she's not running just yet. Maybe they will have a serious conversation about whats going on with her. Debbie
bonz245 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Very good chapter...thanks.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
So far I'm liking it but I REALLY want to understand Bella more. She seems to be a master of screwing shit up in her life...fear of success? Does she work? How old is she? She just says "issues" but she only mentioned briefly that her mother is a alcoholic but her "issues"
Seem much deeper than that...she has only mentioned her Dad is the C.o.P but there has been zero contact so does she have Daddy issues too? Since her problems revolve around men, I would guess the answer to that is yes. I am also disturbed by her reliance on alcohol to cope...classic alcoholic move. I see why she is staying away from Edward, she is a train wreck!
Robsten87 chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Thanks for updating:)
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
They each had to crack their eggs i guess !
cravingrob chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Great read thanks :)
Shamatt0403 chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
I like this Edward. You truly write the best awkward people.
asam75 chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
So she likes him and is afraid she'll cheat on him. Waiting on the next chapter.
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 10/8/2016