Reviews for Xenomorph no shōkan
napsterman23 chapter 4 . 6/7
hope you are doing better. if you need more time thats fine . wonder who will be the jounin teacher for naruto maybe anko or a xeno summons would be cool . rate the fic a 9 of 10 :)))
bob19h chapter 1 . 6/4
you say not to flame you? well here is me flaming you. *builds campfire and roasts marshmallows* careful my flames could roast you quite badly. humor for the win
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 6/3
1st chapter killed this story
Arraia chapter 4 . 5/30
perfect and update soon please
Spacecore94 chapter 4 . 5/29
So do the Xenomorphs actually care for Naruto or is he a means to an end for them?
Oblivion196 chapter 4 . 5/29
That was awesome! Hope everything goes well for you.
SPark681 chapter 4 . 5/29
Damn nice chapter gotta wonder what team Naruto will be placed on and who with anyways keep up the great work!
jablanco chapter 4 . 5/29
That was cool
Fanfic9000 chapter 3 . 3/30
take all the time you need to grieve, but when you have finished grieving, try to make another chapter please
Oblivion196 chapter 3 . 3/19
This is awesome! Plz continue! Wish you luck in dealing with your problems.
napsterman23 chapter 3 . 3/10
so sorry for your loss . I've had to deal with loss of family members too many takes some time to get over the loss . just try to think of the happy and fun times you've had with them. this fic is great rate a 9 of 10:)). wonder what happens during the genin test . cant wait to read more.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great job keep it up. I think Naruto need more than 2 wives or girlfriends. Why do I think this he is the last of 2 clans, his father and his mother.
macbean84 chapter 3 . 3/10
cool ur goin to update and all was liking the story and wanted more. sorry about ur grandma thou hope u feel better eventually. i also dont want to add another person on the list of people i know that want to or have gone and offed themselfs. there will be a lot of people missing u, like ur fans here for ur stories and ur family, i also belive that ur grandma wouldnt want u to meet her again so soon after she pasted. hope u fell well man and keep updating.
IamDemonWolf chapter 3 . 3/10
Keep a picture of her close to you. I can't remember my grandfather's face at all, and it sucks because I have no pictures of him. Take your time coming back, only write when you feel you are ready because forcing it won't make you happy. Best wishes.
Incognito chapter 3 . 3/10
I hope you get better, depression is a very sad thing (pun not in intended) for someone to experience and if you need to speak to someone, do it don't bottle it up being alone with your own thoughts is a very dangerous place specially when depressed, just remember your not alone and that there will always be people to support you just don't give up :D good luck!