Reviews for Xenomorph no shōkan
this story is great i cant wait for the next chapter
napsterman23 chapter 4 . 6/7
hope you are doing better. if you need more time thats fine . wonder who will be the jounin teacher for naruto maybe anko or a xeno summons would be cool . rate the fic a 9 of 10 :)))
bob19h chapter 1 . 6/4
you say not to flame you? well here is me flaming you. *builds campfire and roasts marshmallows* careful my flames could roast you quite badly. humor for the win
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 6/3
1st chapter killed this story
Arraia chapter 4 . 5/30
perfect and update soon please
Spacecore94 chapter 4 . 5/29
So do the Xenomorphs actually care for Naruto or is he a means to an end for them?
Oblivion196 chapter 4 . 5/29
That was awesome! Hope everything goes well for you.
SPark681 chapter 4 . 5/29
Damn nice chapter gotta wonder what team Naruto will be placed on and who with anyways keep up the great work!
jablanco chapter 4 . 5/29
That was cool
Fanfic9000 chapter 3 . 3/30
take all the time you need to grieve, but when you have finished grieving, try to make another chapter please
Oblivion196 chapter 3 . 3/19
This is awesome! Plz continue! Wish you luck in dealing with your problems.
napsterman23 chapter 3 . 3/10
so sorry for your loss . I've had to deal with loss of family members too many takes some time to get over the loss . just try to think of the happy and fun times you've had with them. this fic is great rate a 9 of 10:)). wonder what happens during the genin test . cant wait to read more.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great job keep it up. I think Naruto need more than 2 wives or girlfriends. Why do I think this he is the last of 2 clans, his father and his mother.
macbean84 chapter 3 . 3/10
cool ur goin to update and all was liking the story and wanted more. sorry about ur grandma thou hope u feel better eventually. i also dont want to add another person on the list of people i know that want to or have gone and offed themselfs. there will be a lot of people missing u, like ur fans here for ur stories and ur family, i also belive that ur grandma wouldnt want u to meet her again so soon after she pasted. hope u fell well man and keep updating.
IamDemonWolf chapter 3 . 3/10
Keep a picture of her close to you. I can't remember my grandfather's face at all, and it sucks because I have no pictures of him. Take your time coming back, only write when you feel you are ready because forcing it won't make you happy. Best wishes.