Reviews for Pretty Little Choices
gentledove2 chapter 14 . 4/3
Can't you find a way to save Narcissa and Lucius? Even if you have killed them off already, you could do a little "editing" ***shifty eyes*** to fix things!
gentledove2 chapter 5 . 4/3
Will Ginny be ok in the end? Or will she die...and do you plan on having her story line merge with Hermione's at some point?
TinySlippers chapter 25 . 1/25
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
BelleFairy13 chapter 1 . 1/8
am absolutely in love with this story. eagerly awaiting and update. on pins and needles now this story is sooooo good
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 1/4
Love this work
dealwithitfool chapter 25 . 1/3
I seriously love this story!
katherineswanson91 chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
Please please continue. Don’t rush through it, but please keep it going. It is a great story and really keeps me wanting more! I am so excited to see where you are going to take things next, especially because they have been found! (Screams of terror in the background) Please don’t give up!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2017
I get how reading old work can be, but this is a great story. You did a brilliant job building the chemistry and honestly, you're the reason I ship Dramione. Keep going and thank you for updating. Merry Christmas!
Shreisha chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
It's utterly incredible. Please write more. Don't rush through it though. Take ur time. I will be waiting as long as it takes.
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 23 . 8/23/2017
write more soon please.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/16/2017
PLEASE finish this story! I found it after beginning Good to You, thinking that it would be finished. It sucked me in. I couldn't put it down. Now, I'm left disappointed. In my opinion, this is the best story available from you. It deserves an ending.
eelise187 chapter 23 . 5/28/2017
I just found this story today and quickly rushed through all the chapters! I truly hope you decide to finish it, even if you skip some to rush it,it would be nice to see how you end it! Thank you for posting, hopefully we can read more soon :)
DramioneLover27 chapter 23 . 4/17/2017
I would say slightly rush the chapters but take your time on the big events like the birth of their daughter and the battle thing whatever it is your planning or any other big event. I would love to see an ending to this story so honestly even if it is still rushed it's really great! One of my personal favorite dramione storys
Broderick715 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I don't know about everyone else, but I am in love with this story! Like I read is a couple months ago and just reread the entire story in 2 days lol
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 23 . 3/22/2017
i really hope you continue the story, its amazing