Reviews for Armistice
Jen103 chapter 1 . 11/19
Cute
I liked it!
WolfyVannah5 chapter 1 . 11/4
This is a pairing I never thought I would like but I actually like it, especially if it’s stories like this one. It shows a different side to some one who is thought to be a monster. I’m glad I randomly decided to look this pairing up! I love the story so, keep up with the amazing work! -
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 10/13
First time reading this pair and loved them. Great job on this!
Adahmel chapter 1 . 8/19
Lovely!
Happy chapter 1 . 5/21
Wow, I have never read this pair before, yet you totally sold me on them! You are so very creative!
Sweetie, have you *seen* Fenrir? Just askin'...
MagicalMarmot chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm usually not a fan of one-shots because they lack the level of plot and character interaction I like... but holy crap this was fantastic. Loved it.

I'm off to see what else you've written!
Coalesces? Did you mean convalesces?

Fenrir not sexy. Ew. But, that being said, this is an amazing exploration of the potential growth of his character. Well done!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 2/12
This was the freaking best!
MrsBanner chapter 1 . 2/11
Fenrir is so cute!
cujoo chapter 1 . 2/8
I have fallen in love with this pairing ! And spamming you with reviews apparently.

Xoxo
Cujoo
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 2/4
I never would have though of this pairing but I really liked this story. You made it very believable with their characters and I liked the pace it went at. Great idea and thanks for writing!
thepotionsguild chapter 1 . 1/27
Ahhhh! That was so sweet! I've been looking for more Fenrir and Hermione stories for a while now. Thank you so much!
Sunset Whispers chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Fenrir healing Hermione's wound he does care for her in his own way but she's still frightened of him which is understandable. Fenrir throwing her in the river did the trick lol but him telling her how things are in the pack made me feel sorry for him he's just misunderstood but he is good with the children. Him protecting her from the snatchers I'm sorry but he's bloody swoonworthy in my opinion ;) well them sleeping together was very steamy and passionate wow! Hermione defending Fenrir against her friends and telling them she loves him. Harry finding her and seeing she has a family now, I loved Ragnar copying his father by taking a protective stance in front of his mum :) absolutely loved the ending this is definitely a favourite of mine now!
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This was so sweet. I love it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »