Reviews for Armistice
gemini malfoy78 chapter 1 . 6/23
Awww I love this story. I’m not really a hermione and Fenrir fan but I love this one. Seeing a different side of Fenrir.
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 6/12
I continue to super ship this pairing. I love this story.
ManicAnarchist chapter 1 . 6/4
this is such a sweet little one shot
Petite plume de folie chapter 1 . 5/31
So great ! Yet I would have loved to read it as a multi chapter fic to see how the relation between Mione and Fenrir evolves, how he reacts when he learns she is pregnant, etc.. Thank you anyway !
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 2/26
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 1 . 2/9
love this. Yet again, Your writing earn an in Outstanding in my book! Thank you for writing this!
J.J.88 chapter 1 . 2/6
I read this story twice now and still love it. Love their relationship and the unknown side of Greyback. Highly recommend!
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 1 . 1/18
Yum! This was delicious! The Smut. *fans self* I really enjoyed the scene when Harry finds Hermione; how she explains to him that her being with Fenrir and being a mum are choices she's made. Also love the animalistic, possessive dynamics of this pairing. Fantastic one-shot!
jenkent chapter 1 . 1/14
Wow! That was such a good story, especially the end. Fantastic job!
Hapsgurl80 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Loved it
Jen103 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Cute
I liked it!
WolfyVannah5 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This is a pairing I never thought I would like but I actually like it, especially if it’s stories like this one. It shows a different side to some one who is thought to be a monster. I’m glad I randomly decided to look this pairing up! I love the story so, keep up with the amazing work! -
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
First time reading this pair and loved them. Great job on this!
Adahmel chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Lovely!
Happy chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Wow, I have never read this pair before, yet you totally sold me on them! You are so very creative!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »