Reviews for Sleepy Paladin's
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 10/17
adorable!~~~
Rosalie2096 chapter 1 . 9/5
I loved this, the last sentence made me tear up
Liliah Dark chapter 1 . 8/23
Awwwww
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 7/1
I love the family moment!
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 4/23
ahhhh I am a sucker for sleep piles.
KimiStorm chapter 1 . 1/6
Ahh! This is so cute and fluffy! It's wonderful!
StarKurama chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
that was cool. please write more to this story!
Dragonfan47 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I think you should do a fic on how as the Paladins and Lions grow even closer, the Paladins basically start picking up cat-like habits (such as being social, i.e. they pile together pretty much every night to sleep, or they can read each other's body language as easy as breathing - getting more in tune with each other and such. The whole time the Paladins don't actually notice how cat-like they're becoming, until they somehow come into contact with a group of strangers (maybe they help them escape a Galra patrol or something) and the group comments on it.
I love the idea of a little Voltron Pride, lol. I want to try and draw your cuddle scenes, but I'm afraid I'll mess it up.
baldwincarolyn13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
OH MY GOD TOO CUTE! Write more Voltron stories PLEASE
colerfulldarkness666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Oh gosh these stories are just too beautiful and cute. I adore them and really like the idea of the lions communicating and shrinking.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I'm not sure if it's possible for the lions to act this way - one of the reasons it creeps me out, and yet I find myself liking it, 'cause it's got this weird vibe going on.
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
They're so cute.
T. W. Quill chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This is too cute! My favorite one is Shiro; how sweet of Black to know what he needed! The last part where they're all together is great. Really nice story!
Star-The-Writer chapter 1 . 7/15/2016