Reviews for STG Investigative Report : Aethyta Vasir
baud001 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
That report is interesting since it shows a side of Aethyta that we haven't seen before. I think her history is just the personality traits shown in game, taken to their logical extreme, with the usual dark elements since it's your AU.

But there's one problem, it's giving us informations on the events on Illium, not yet described in your main fic, on who survived (both Aethya and Tela).

Anyway, thank you for sharing!
RED78910 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
So, Aethyta is an even more bloodthirsty, arrogant, racist, sex crazed, alcoholic, drug addicted, slut in this series then in any other story? Well um...Alright then. And she's a far worse parent then in cannon. OK. And...she's murdered countless innocent people for no real rhyme or reason other then because they were messing with the affairs of their 'betters' and should have been minding their station.

Just. Fucking. Perfect. I think your goal here is to make me hate a character I otherwise always love as much as I possibly could. You have succeeded in your goal sir. Well done.

That being said, just What The Fuck Aethyta? How could you be such a monster? How could you ever be so Evil? Just What if Fuck possessed you to be like this? How fucked up was your family that they...you know what? No, no fuck that shit. FUCK You! This is all on You! You deserve every last bit of pain and misery that you have ever gotten in your life, if not more so. I am only sorry that your kids have had to die before you and be the cause of said misery. No child should have to pay for their parent's mistakes.

And Tela is Aethyta's daughter huh? Damn. Never would I have guessed that. I just...can't imagine even Aethyta being THAT depraved, even after all this. Not sure if I ever want her (Tela) to find out. Be a pretty messed up thing to learn.

I am honestly at a loss for words at how just...deplorable your Aethyta is. A competent combatant is the only really 'good' thing that can be said about her. I just...I'm done with her. She deserves what happens to her at this point I think.
metaladdict chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
It's safe to say I do not like Aethyta anymore.

Wow, I was already starting to dislike her over that shit with Aria, but this shit...
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
*Quickly ducks down*
Asari live to 1000 normally, was that extended for the LPverse?

That said, a great chapter, I look forWARD TO MORE.

Nitpicks:
personalities,but [needs a space.]
reluctantuser chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Oh, what a lovely surprise here. Good read! Fits the person well and manages to convey STG arrogance ;-)

The only thing I'm not sure about is the Tela connection, as once again the few people we know are now even more related to each other. Though of course I'm now more interested on how you'll deal with Tela during the Broker business - killing her now would create a bigger emotional response, and break Liara even more ;-)

- "much higher rates of asari choosing not to renlist." Replace with "reenlist".
- "unlike other asari, she is very well prepared to engage in direct conflict rather than attritional styles like other asari." Two uses of "other asari", the second one being superfluous.
- "altough if the accusations by" Use "Altough" instead.
Nogui chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Dat plot twist doe.

And dem "Shadow Broker DLC" spoilers doe.

And dat lottery joke doe! I love salarian humor.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
lov.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Love the background! I am having a hard time with the Tela aspect, but I can't say I'm too surprised. It is definitely within the realm of possibility and I like how you've taken it. I do wonder, though, how the Illium / Sisters connection with Tela will affect your version of LotSB, and as always, I am waiting with baited breath to get the answer! Amazing writing, as usual!
Himuradono chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
My mind is blown. Probably the best STG file to date.

She's a bloody-handed maniac of a supremacist with a dash of sexism, racism, specimism and whatever else you might want to throw her way. How the hell did she and Benezia ever get together I don't know. But given what you told us about her I can actually see why Eclipse is seen as a gang of thrill killers. Which is really curious as Eclipse is still operating and even secured a Citadel contract in the CDEM. Makes one wonder about the scandal that drove Aethyta away from Benezia and the Republic - must have been something huge and revolting.

Her killer CV is impressive. I especially liked the parts about Aethyta casually massacring leaders of the clanless. It brings to mind the image of Alucard curbstomping low level vampires and humming a tune as he goes about his job and monologuing about being the trash man.

A few things:
Lidanya T'Armal - shouldn't it be Te'Armal, since she's adopted?

House Vabo is mentioned yet again and I worry about Aethyta's ties to them.

"Psychological modeling indicates she believes she would do more harm than good by being involved much in her daughter's lives." '(...)daughters' live' plural possessive.

"Suggest Thalia for the clone, as the other two are extremely hard targets" Thala.

Did Thala emigrate to the SA before or after Liara married Shepard?

"The fact that the Alliance did so after her daughter married Shepard is one more indication of how sloppy the AIS is." You just got to love STG and their casual arrogance. I wonder if salarians, as a species, suffer from it.

I bet Aloxius(sp?) not only is aware of the danger but had contingencies in place. Thala is a nice piece of collateral.