Reviews for Skittering Campione
Face Yourself chapter 14 . 8/16
No, no, no, no, no! D: This story was so good! Why did you have to go and introduce another Worm character? One character from the origin-side of the crossover, everything else in the destination-side of the crossover, with no further interaction whatsoever between the two once the one character is moved in, that's the ideal! It was going so well...

Also isn't it Bagrat, not Braggart?
Philodice chapter 14 . 8/15
agent Skitter. hilarious.
please update
JtBlack-Hawk3198 chapter 14 . 8/10
I'm hoping that plot device the character(Contessa) isn't actually aware of all the supernatural ship because really why would she the shards are pretty much logic based Bio-Computers and magic is outside of any form of logic so theoretically Path to Victory wouldn't be 100% accurate about anything that has to do with it
Gitaxis chapter 1 . 8/10
Every time I see this story I can't help but reread all of it, and if anything, it gets better every time. Honestly love this story so much, and can't wait for another chapter. Had to post this on a different chapter cause I've already reviewed it lol.
superpierce chapter 14 . 8/3
loved the ending can't wait to see what happens next.
Lun3th chapter 14 . 8/3
Really great story I hope to read more soon keep up the great work :)
DragonLark chapter 14 . 7/26
I think that'd be Awesome
Hayden Elrics chapter 14 . 7/23
Never heard of Campione before this, great story!
sharingankakashi007 chapter 14 . 7/22
WoW
This is amazing
Lisa's here
Now it's perfect
And Contessa is damn scary
It says something about you when your sheer presence causes 'Tattletale' to doubt herself

Taylor's powers are impressive
I do wonder how they got her contact info
Am guessing more of Contessa's path of HAX

With TT here no one is gonna take advantage of our dear Skitter
About her supposed ability to see the future
Hooe that actually exists
Dying to read more
chaossaurus chapter 14 . 7/19
Love the story’s so far. Boop is definitely Nora. Kinda wish Dinah also came through to the new world. Possibly by threatening contessa to send her onwards but if not that’s no biggy. I just want QA to be happy.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 14 . 7/14
ok first things first: yay story woo! great chapter! ect, ect, ect. that done onto the "omake" first let me just say that adding Coulson to anything makes everything better, dudes just awesome. secondly, why not change this from "omake" to "sneek preview" you just outlined a perfectly good story prompt for a crossover into the MCU, a place where even she isn't the most bullshit thing in existence. i mean, taylor is basically a planeswalker/jumper/jumpchain-chan's latest toy, at this point. all she needs to do is activate a high-level mover shard and then boom you've opened the door to many more stories featuring our lady in blessed escalation!
Doktorfuturepast chapter 14 . 7/12
Lisa.

You decided to bring Lisa into Campione!

You decided to bring the walking security risk into Campione!

Also, their group is getting more and more terrifyingly competent, and sane compared to the other Campione.

Love it, and I can't wait to see more!
Advon chapter 14 . 7/12
As always, seeing the end of the chapter fills me with despair. Thus far this has been everything I could want out of a worm fic: post-canon, bizarre crossover, light tone with a look at what a more but not totally psychologically healed Taylor looks like.

I will say that I hope that Contessa is actually completely unaware of the supernatural aspects of Campione, but that's partly because the "Reveal" is always one of my guilty pleasures, so it always irritates when a character knows everything. I can ignore it though as long as Contessa doesn't involve herself much more.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 14 . 7/11
Yay Lisa happy dance, T cant be happy without her plus now the two of them will be quite the force of nature :)
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »