Reviews for Skittering Campione
Malix2 chapter 14 . 6/14
Great story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Unassuming one chapter 1 . 6/13
Very much looking forward to how this story develops.
ironsodmongoose chapter 14 . 6/9
Has Anit actually asked Taylor the name of the first god she killed? cause if Taylor answered Scion at this point, it seems like Anit would assume that Taylor killed Jesus the Heretic God.
Sebine chapter 14 . 6/9
oh goodie a threesome with Lisa
Sebine chapter 11 . 6/8
seriously why aren't they kissing more
Sebine chapter 4 . 6/8
MOAR KISSY
FractiousDay chapter 14 . 6/8
It's OK but it just sort of plods along with nothing of consequence happening
LuluViBritania chapter 4 . 6/6
yer and here the regenration is 100% with perfect sync to her other abilities she could use it to instantly regenerate 1 or more her Charges.
Fencer22 chapter 10 . 6/6
I have a question that begs to be answered. Taylor can grant powers. Could she grant people she trusts with high end powers and let them loose on low end divine beasts or heratic gods or whatever as a way to go about creating more campiones?
Very good
TryonPlays chapter 14 . 6/4
I love your story and I hope you will find more time to write
GG chapter 14 . 6/2
With the appearance of Devil-King previous right hand/ second in command, who apparently know her past life and very close to her. The council gonna try to find a way to get info from Lisa and maybe try to sway her to their side, until they know she can read mind that it, then they will freaking out.

Oh and Taylor/Lisa is my OTP by the way, but I don't mind Anit because Devil-king must have harem LoL. Would love to see rumor mill about them too.
dragonfighter11 chapter 14 . 6/1
FIRST of all: PLEASE LET TAYLOR/LISA be a thing, I like the thought of romance between the two and they'd be adorable together. Of course this is assuming you'll be having any romance at all~ Secondly, please continue those Omake's, I love the idea of 'Agent Skitter' performing missions for Coulson lol
Breitve chapter 14 . 6/1
Lisa is going to have so much fun trolling everyone with true facts that will somehow support the theories of the mages about skitter.
Love it.
Thanks for sharing your story with us
duskrider chapter 14 . 6/1
Rather interesting story overall and I love the addition of Lisa to the plot.
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »