Reviews for Right Where I Want You
IndyStarkDeanJr chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Whaouh ... I'm astonished and very pleased that my friend gave me your story. It's beutiful, so powerful. Thank you. I can't say more :o 3

See ya and thank again for publishing that kinf of unbelievable story.

From France,

Ju
MetalWolfMelody chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I think that this story is actually beautifully well written. You have balanced the banter between House and Cuddy perfectly: that slight bit of give before they're back at one another's throats, but to a whole new degree of intimacy. Most of all, I think you've captured House perfectly. His actions and responses were incredibly in character, and I loved how you didn't change his attitude to allow the relationship to form. You kept House as House, and Cuddy as Cuddy, and you really crafted this story well. Very well done.
Betty Drake chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
You are a genius! *bows down* Fucking amazing story!
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I'm reviewing now even though, you know, you surprised me with this shit in my email a few weeks ago. (which reminds me i have to give you my new email cause i dont use that one anymore!) BUT ANYWAY, I loved this, I love how he allowed himself to have this vulnerable moment with her, I love how he later pretended it didnt happen, because that's just SO like him, and I love how he apologized in the end.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Not bad besides the 50 Shades of Grey BS about Cuddy and her vagina feeling the validation of a lifetime only House and his penis can apparently provide.
maakri chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I love this frequency in posting! I've missed your stories. And getting to read new material is so awesome. God, I wanted to punch House in the face in this one! Such an asshole. Really liked the House-Wilson psychoanalyzing portion. And totally loved the happy ending, although House got off way to easy, haha. Hope to see more stories from you. Thanks for posting!
Redaer chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Yup, he's am asshole... but he's hers
Little Greg chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
So great to hear their voices through you again. The dialogue is so...them. I hope you will grace us with more, if the mood strikes.

*sacrifices a goat to the Mood Gods*

: )
dmarchl chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I am happy to see another story from you so soon! Nice addition and it had a lot of Cuddy in it!

dmarchl
oc7ober chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
You already know what I think about it, but just wanted to let you know how happy I am to have to back as a Huddy ff writer :D Here's to more awesome fics! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This is a GREAT story, and I am so very, very glad that you posted it.

The first scene is terribly funny: the repartee snaps, and one can picture Cuddy in a pencil skirt, rolling her eyes, and the bit where they all look at Cameron is PERFECT.

And its so wonderful that you make us laugh initially, because the second scene is really intense: not merely House's description of his constant struggle with pain, but then when Cuddy takes his hand, and he grips it so tightly and just tries to breathe. Wow!

And it's so nice to see Wilson in his usual role: psychoanalyzing House, and acting (albeit unwittingly this time) as a Yenta. It was so amusing to have you end the scene with Wilson tumbling to the fact that House had screwed up big time with Cuddy...and typical of House to want to remain discrete.

And then - FINALLY - he comes clean. And WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY!

...Looking forward - very much! - to your next story.
Meme chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I love your style
Cuddy's Vicodin chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Fine, just rip my heart out again, the usual. ;( Tears were actually shed. (while I was listening to House Stark Themesong).
This is truly beautiful. I'd love to see more of these "vulnerable House" & "savior Cuddy" fics pretty please.
He is a fool in love & relationships but not by choice. He's simply inexperienced & self protective. Great portrayal of his fears.
housebound chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Fantastic! You are not rusty at all. You captured that loving feeling!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
oMG THIS IS GREAT! I'm so happy you're posting again btw! I was so not expecting another fic so soon! And this fic is great btw, your one-shots are always such simple yet cute and well written stories that I melt every time!