Reviews for Stories for Everafter
E.Sign chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
I really enjoyed that. good job
The-KLF chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Very fun!
Jbug47 chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Precious story! Loved it!
FluffyFierce chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
A great self contained light AU...though reflecting back initially was a bit jarring, once the dialogue got going and How he persisted in getting to know her really gelled...so Castle telling her on ted carpet! A really good I'd've thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
Welcome back

Fantastic and amazing and beautifully written

dopeysac chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
I really enjoyed the different stories, especially this last one. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hamlet 77 chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
An interesting AU version of Caskett, however it would have been good to read a realisation from Kate of who Richard Castle was as a celebrity and wealthy author from canon.

I always thought it was an issue that could have been rather good in season 5. Kate is used to Rick in her world, and understands he is wealthy man. But we only ever got a glimpse of it as Kate pondered the Hamptons House in Murder He Wrote, they covered that up with the whole 'none of them were you' exchange. But I've always thought part of Kate's issue was she was entering his world after he had been in hers for 4 years. And despite her background and skill the signs of wealth were a shock. It love to read that story.
theputz913 chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
You could probably make a short multi-chapter story of its own out of this one! Enjoyed it!
Copop chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
Aw, I really liked this!
southerngirl1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
Loved this, especially that they were already a couple, pre-Nikki Heat!
life's a mystery chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
fun :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
I like the journey you wrote for Kate and Rick.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
I LOVE this version of them. You tied it together so nicely and covered a lot of ground in a single chapter. What I assume Rick likes the best is that Kate does not treat him any differently after finding out than she did before. Her response to finding the new character's name is totally Kate Beckett. I would totally read a multi-chapter version of this universe.
elaesela chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
So sweet . loved it.
SuzyJane82 chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
This was really really great! Loved it!